For quite a while now I've had this longing to visit certain states in America, particularly in the south, so I figured I'd make some wallpapers of the nice things that I like about these places. Most of these ones are Texas and Arizona...

Abandoned Car (Location unknown)

02-24-08 10:23 AM

Monument Valley, Arizona
    02-24-08 10:24 AM

Monument Valley, Arizona

Monument Valley, Arizona
    Last edited by Adlen; 02-24-08 at 10:30 AM.
    02-24-08 10:25 AM

Texas

Cactus. Arizona sunset.
    Last edited by Adlen; 02-24-08 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Found the location of the cactus.
    02-24-08 10:26 AM
    What, nothing from Ohio?? J/K, great photos.
    02-24-08 10:29 AM
    What, nothing from Ohio?? J/K, great photos.
    Thanks. lol, I'm gonna have a look at Ohio - Got any amazingly long roads? Possibly that run through desert?

"There's nothing wrong with Ohio, except the snow and the rain, I really like Drew Carey and I'd love to see the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame...

Come back to Texas, it's just not the same since you went away. Before you lose your accent, and forget all about the Lonestar State. There's a seat for you at the rodeo and I've got every slow dance saved, besides the Mexican food sucks north of here anyway..."
    Last edited by Adlen; 02-24-08 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Added Bowling For Soup - Ohio lyrics...
    02-24-08 10:37 AM
    nice pics. especially like the old cars. welcome here in the south anytime. we live on the GA/SC border. horse country

yeehaw! lol
    02-24-08 10:46 AM

Canyon

And just for you, Chaz...

Adlen
    02-24-08 10:56 AM
    nice pics. especially like the old cars. welcome here in the south anytime. we live on the GA/SC border. horse country

yeehaw! lol
    Might come see you sometime You're welcome here in Merseyside but I don't think you'll take up that offer lol!
    02-24-08 10:58 AM
    Cool pictures. Did you take them yourself?
    02-24-08 10:59 AM
    lol Adlen... I like it
    02-24-08 11:02 AM
    Might come see you sometime You're welcome here in Merseyside but I don't think you'll take up that offer lol!
    the pic of the cactus has amazing color, btw. nice one. yeah, we really want to come tour the UK. just got back from austria and germany in december. will probably be back in germany again this december.

keep up the good work on the pics. i'm trying out plazmic and will let you know if i can get any themes made. would love a great cb/batman one to go w/ your wallpaper. i've seen a dark knight one, but want to try and make my own.
    02-24-08 11:05 AM
    Cool pictures. Did you take them yourself?
    Nope. They're all places I'd like to visit and I intend to truck around the US one day. (Well, quite a few days, straight driving New York - Los Angeles - New York is around 4 and a half days lol)

lol Adlen... I like it
    Thanks
    02-24-08 11:05 AM
    the pic of the cactus has amazing color, btw. nice one. yeah, we really want to come tour the UK. just got back from austria and germany in december. will probably be back in germany again this december.

keep up the good work on the pics. i'm trying out plazmic and will let you know if i can get any themes made. would love a great cb/batman one to go w/ your wallpaper. i've seen a dark knight one, but want to try and make my own.
    If you make a Batman theme you gotta send it to me!

If you're coming anywhere near me I'll buy you lunch and show you the sights. Liverpool: European Capital of Culture 2008
    02-24-08 12:57 PM
    If you make a Batman theme you gotta send it to me!

If you're coming anywhere near me I'll buy you lunch and show you the sights. Liverpool: European Capital of Culture 2008
    will do, on both accounts! keep you posted

gotta (somehow) stay outta the forums long enough to work on it! lol
    02-24-08 01:04 PM
    ! - The cactus one is in Arizona - !

Hey Dacur, lookin' forward to seeing you. We'll have a Hilton hotel soon and we already have the Beatles hotel (way to load off te Beatles' success, better things came out of Liverpool. Like the BatBerry signal lol!)
    02-24-08 01:20 PM
    Ahh crap - I've used 108% of my daily public download limit. I need a new host
    02-24-08 01:21 PM
    Just bought some hosting I hate spending money...
    02-24-08 01:59 PM
    that must be why your armani pic disappeared from the fashion post? i actually saw the beatles hotel on tv recently. didn't look too cheesy. tho the hilton does sound better!

i'm working on a theme as we speak. don't know how it will turn out. found some icons. speaking of the beatles - found some icons of them, too! i think my first theme will be pretty basic. bit of work, ya know? we'll see

btw, if you're hosting talking about hosting pics, why not use a free service like photobucket? that's who i use to post my pics here.
    02-24-08 02:27 PM
    that must be why your armani pic disappeared from the fashion post? i actually saw the beatles hotel on tv recently. didn't look too cheesy. tho the hilton does sound better!

i'm working on a theme as we speak. don't know how it will turn out. found some icons. speaking of the beatles - found some icons of them, too! i think my first theme will be pretty basic. bit of work, ya know? we'll see

btw, if you're hosting talking about hosting pics, why not use a free service like photobucket? that's who i use to post my pics here.
    Beatles Hotel: John Lennon suite is 120 a night (USD$240)

If you upload your pics to Photobucket, the copyright of them belongs to them! If I ever decided to sell some pics (I create some nice digital-art sometimes) they would probably take all my profit.

And as for The Beatles, I don't like them lol. Some of their music is okay but as people I'd like to give most of them a slap. "Liverpool is great, it feels good to be home." (Then why are you abroad?) Have you heard Ringo Starr's new song? It is SO hypocritical! (It's called 'Liverpool 8' - listen and consider he hasn't lived here in over 30-odd years!)
    02-24-08 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD