And them...

07-13-08 06:36 PM
    And them...

07-13-08 06:37 PM
    And them...

07-13-08 06:38 PM
    And finally them...

07-13-08 06:39 PM
    Chris I do agree with you that Curve's wallpaper looks even better.

RConcheiro As you said so, here are some questions and suggestions I need to tell you guys to verify our situation:

1. From the outside. RConcheiro, if it is possible I suggest your brother to write an email to Alltel's support team. Ask them what this background property is. I mean, to make sure if it is an hide out picture embedded in or a JAVA .COD moudle related to Alltel customers' Dimension theme .COD file. (some what like Telefornica's vendor theme, though it's a vendor them, yet contains only a small size with approximately 87kb, maybe it's the size of Telefornica's background.)

2. From the inside. RConcheiro please tell me your brother's Curve's OS version. Is it an ordinary 4.2.X regular OS or 4.5 BETA? then go check out the Curve's Media Center, select "Explore", then take a look at its default picture archives located in "Device Memory/samplers/pictures/". please check out if there is any hide picture.

3. If there isn't any, please take the 3rd step. check your brother's Curve's Dimension theme's related .COD file, if there is any.

I know it's sordid, but I have to confirm the info first to take further action. Yes as I said I do have a tool to extract stuff into what we want. My recent work is using AT&T's vendor theme picture as T-Mobile theme's background. Sorry I can't capture the screenshot right now. maybe later.

PS, RConcheiro maybe ask your brother to write an email to Alltel says he can't let the Alltel picture show off then go ask the support team to give us a jpeg picture file right away should be a better go?
    awesome, thanks! Will do that tomorrow, my brother won't do it (he's always busy with work) but I will call Alltel myself. I will keep you up to date tomorrow, thanks for you're time!

Thanks Updater.

What I tried yesterday was wiping my Curve. Then I deleted my OS software from my computer and re-downloaded it. THen I erased the at&t dimension theme COD files from the Java folder.

I then copied and pasted those same them CODs from the alltel software java folder into my Curve Java folder. My hope was that it would load the alltel version of the theme and the background would be there.

No such luck. Still the picture with the road and the clouds.
    hmm Ill give it a try tomorrow, just remind me chris please...
    07-13-08 07:01 PM
    How do you do that...extract .png files from cod file?
    07-20-08 04:53 PM
    I have the blue alltel wallpaper with the alltel symbol in the corner if you want that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 09:16 AM
    could you please post the alltel pic with the blue "a" in the low right corner??

thanks and best regards

linterna
    04-07-09 04:32 PM
    I have the blue background with the alltel a in the corner but I do not know how to post pictures and I am not by a computer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-09 04:46 PM
    please my friend try to send me the picture to my e-mail

maringo008ATyahooDOTcom

or try to get a computer and post it ,it would be great to have it
    thanks in advance

linterna
    04-07-09 04:57 PM
    thanks farmboyjason!!

linterna
    04-07-09 11:54 PM
    Million thanks, Updater for wallapaers!