I just wanted to send out my thanks to everyone here that spends so much of their time creating and sharing their BlackBerry themes. Such a talented group, and whether they post free ones, or charge a very small fee, it's appreciated. $5 - $7 for the time spent creating a custom theme seems very fair to me.

I've been seeing some awesome themes here - Keep up the great work.
    07-16-08 10:26 AM
    I agree with Chaz. I have been seeing some awesome things here. KUDOS to you guys and girls.
    07-16-08 10:28 AM
    Great point! I am cheap when it comes to themes, mainly because I am really picky! I am always worried to buy a 'premium' them for $5-$7 and not end up liking it... that is why I try to stick with free ones!

Either way, props to the theme builders for all their time, effort and care. It really is an art... and it takes a lot of dedication!
    07-16-08 10:30 AM
    I agree...thank you guys and gals!
    07-16-08 10:31 AM
    I have to agree as well, the themes I see now make me so excited, and when Im in class and people next to me see my berry they are like what wow, I need a berry!
    07-16-08 10:31 AM
    yeah, ppl on here are making some really throwed themes. and to be honest, the support and compliments i get on my themes, make me wanna keep making them! and the more i make, the better i get. so its not just thanks to us, its thanks to yall for encouraging us with your comments!
    07-16-08 10:43 AM
    Thanks to everyone for the support. It does take a lot of time and energy to create a great looking theme, but it's all worth it -free or not - when people love your work. With every new theme, something new is learned and you have to take what people like from each theme and work on creating the next great theme.

Thank you to everyone for the help, support, and love for my themes and themes in general.
    07-16-08 11:25 AM
    I havent used a theme from anyone here but they are nice maybe I can give up some $$$, and get mine personalized or sumthin. I havent seen anything that fits me. But still in all great work.
    07-16-08 11:32 AM
    Now that the new Plazmic software is out, it's getting even better.

Almost too many choices out there now. Almost.
    07-23-08 10:08 AM
    I agree.... Thank you very much to all of you that help keep our beeries customable. I had a whack at theme creation and FORGET IT! It is way too much time and patience requiring than I am willing to put into it! You THEME BUILDERS efforts are so worth it. I enjoy them all the time....

mothy, thezman, orangetx, nancedrew ... and I'm quite sure I missed a few, but to all of you.... a big THANKS from the bottom of my berries sim card!
    07-24-08 11:29 AM
    i agree chaz great stuff on here and it's only gonna get better
    07-24-08 08:20 PM
    Thank you!
    07-24-08 08:26 PM
    Agreed, thats why I posted 2 themes I made up. To try to give back a little...I see some amazing themes come out of here and other sites i'm very grateful. I actually made a theme for someone else yesterdya, took a few hours and they loved it. That made it all worth the while!

Thanks again theme builders!
    07-24-08 09:49 PM
    Agreed! KEEP UP the great work!!!
    07-24-08 09:54 PM
    I've been cranking out themes lately, mostly custom ones that don't get posted, but I love doing it. However, I would have a hard time charging someone even a few dollars for a theme, unless I created all of the artwork myself. Sure, I make some custom icons and such, but the wallpapers mostly come from the net, and I don't think I could take money for someone else's work.

That's just my two cents.
    07-25-08 12:36 AM
    I agree with Kronk. I have been playing around with making themes as well as posting wallpapers. Most of the artwork used is from the web. With one exception, the jelly fish pick in the WP thread,which I took myself. I don't think I could charge unless I did it all myself.
    07-26-08 01:52 AM