Please help me.....

I have plazmic theme builder and everything seems to work pretty well except for one thing......I can not get the active call screen to change from the ugly black white screen that it shows when actually calling someone.

I know it must be possible because my carier logo shows up on that same screen on one of the pre loaded themes.

I have tried everything and nothing seems to change this screen.

By the way, I am running themebuilder 4.5 and have a Curve 8330.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out on this.
    07-31-08 01:36 PM
    I don't see anyplace that will allow that screen to be edited from within the builder itself.

07-31-08 01:54 PM
    I did'nt either but it must be possible since the carrier loaded theme has it.
    07-31-08 02:12 PM
    Click on the button with the image of the phone on it. At the top of the screen that pulls up there are 3 tabs. Click on the one that says Active Call. The active call screen is just white, but you can change the text color. You can customize the incoming call screen though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Kronk; 07-31-08 at 05:56 PM.
    07-31-08 05:46 PM
    To further expound on Kronk's instruction double click on the picture of the black and white phone, and change it to any picture that you like that should just about do it.

PS. Now for something almost different: Since we are talking about themes, can anyone tell me why if I have five icons to display on my homescreen once I load it on to my device only four will show up and the other is just a blank tab icon, does anyone else have this problem. If there are any suggestion I would appreciate it. Thanks and good luck to you with the active call screen thingamajig.
    Last edited by bpbrown; 07-31-08 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Dread spellcheck
    07-31-08 06:04 PM
    It's because there is a conflict between your OS and the OS the theme was exported for.
    07-31-08 06:07 PM
    That I do not understand. I build the theme using Plazmic 4.5 my OS is 4.5.55 my DM is 4.6, where is the conflict? I do not get it.
    07-31-08 09:55 PM
    I'm no expert on the subject, but that seems to be the case in the tests I've done. First I would try exporting the .alx under a different name than the one you're using, and try to avoid spaces. If that doesn't work, delete the file and start over. If you already have all the files you need and everything is sized, it should not take long to recreate it.

Sorry I can't be of more help. I've had hiccups in my themes too, but I just run tests and try different things until they work.
    08-01-08 12:33 AM
    can find the icon what does it look like or how do i find it
    11-08-08 09:38 AM
    My GF just downloaded a L shaped theme and she has the same problem with it. One of the icons in the L is missing and there is no way to click on it. No matter what order she moves the icons around in, there is still that blank tab on the main screen.

Lucky for you your making the thme so you can find and fix the problem. My gf just has to deal with it if she uses that theme since she DL'd it
    11-08-08 06:07 PM