Just finished a request for a member of my site. Thought I would share it with you all. It's a 83XX Theme, I'll soon make it for 81XX as well. This is the first version of about 5 that I'll do. Custom, Today Custom, Traditional Zen etc.

I would post the link, but I don't have 10 post yet! Visit BlackLightThemes.com, this theme is under Abstract 83XX.

Thanks and enjoy
    08-08-08 08:04 PM
    very pretty. I like it
    08-08-08 08:23 PM
    Nice! And I love your site, just joined a couple days ago! Thx! Cyn

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-08 10:42 PM
    Thanks daniela and cynbad! I've seen ya there! Thanks very much for joining!
    08-08-08 10:45 PM
    Great theme! May I ask where you got those icons from or if you made them im looking for some good icons and those look great!

Jared
    08-08-08 10:49 PM
    The icons... some of them I made, some of them I've modified. On my site, myself and one of BlackLightThemes mods have released some of the icons we use. You need to register as a member to download them, but it's free! We're not into hording things for ourselves, we're more of an open source theme community! I've released these icons on a different site I belong to, but have since taken them down to eventually offer them on my own site.

I've posted icons there for several OEM's such as Verizon, Vodaphone and even the 9000 Bold icons. They need to be modified still, theyre too large and I just haven't gotten to that yet. I'll do it this weekend and repost them for everyone. They were free on Eonline.
    08-09-08 12:26 AM
    Beautiful! Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-08 12:40 AM
    First off I really like the colors and flow of this theme. I do have one suggestion though and that is the theme has a very translucent quality to it but the banner background (purple) is a bit dark and might look better being more transparent. This would also allow the user to see more of the nice background image. Just my .02
    08-09-08 08:21 AM
    First off I really like the colors and flow of this theme. I do have one suggestion though and that is the theme has a very translucent quality to it but the banner background (purple) is a bit dark and might look better being more transparent. This would also allow the user to see more of the nice background image. Just my .02

Thanks for the suggestion Daniel. I'll work with it and see how that looks. I typically like to seperate the banner from the image. I even seperate my veggies from the rest of my plate, but that's just my OCD!

I find it easier to read the banner when it's not "part" of the image of the theme, it's the function side of it rather than the aesthetic part. I will take your suggestion and see what I come up with and how I feel about the flow it takes.

Thanks Daniel, I appreciate your input.
    By the way, I've had a lot of requests for a Pearl version which I'm going to try to get to today. I have a few other theme requests to try to get done as well as ring tone requests!
    08-09-08 10:20 AM
    thanks a lot for sharing I will most definitely be using these icons in the near future
    08-09-08 10:26 AM
    Love it!!! And your site too! Thanks for sharing
    08-09-08 07:03 PM
    Thanks everyone, I appreciate the support very much!
    08-09-08 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD