On my curve, I unlocked all the themes for the device, and I happen to have a T-Mobile Zen theme with 6 icons along the bottom of the main display...

I've since unlocked all that themes for the 8800, but NONE of them seem to offer 6 icons along the bottom of the screen (Zen).

Does anyone have a theme for the 8800, but with 6 icons, instead of 5 along the bottom of the screen (Zen)?
    08-05-07 02:11 PM
    On my curve, I unlocked all the themes for the device, and I happen to have a T-Mobile Zen theme with 6 icons along the bottom of the main display...

I've since unlocked all that themes for the 8800, but NONE of them seem to offer 6 icons along the bottom of the screen (Zen).

Does anyone have a theme for the 8800, but with 6 icons, instead of 5 along the bottom of the screen (Zen)?
    I looked and found that the T-Mo (US) Zen has 5 icons but the T-Mo (UK) Zen has 6 icons.
    08-05-07 04:32 PM
    Thats the one with the white dotted background, right? But on the 8800, it only has 5 icons. On the Curve, it lists 6 icons - strange...
    08-05-07 04:37 PM
    Yeah it's the one with the white background and on the 8830 it has 6 icons. that is strange but it may have something to do with software versions. I like the 6 icons but can't stand the theme overall. I'll stick with the TMo (US) theme for now. Kinda reminds me of home as I have 4 lines with TMo. The BB is my work phone.

Kirby
    08-05-07 04:43 PM
    Where can i find the tmob zen theme period? It doesn't matter if it's 5 or 6 icons...i just love the freakin look of it.
    10-22-07 10:48 PM
    i have no idea but i need it 2
    10-30-07 09:38 AM
    Where can i find the tmob zen theme period? It doesn't matter if it's 5 or 6 icons...i just love the freakin look of it.
    You need to unlock your vendor themes. Just search for the topic and you will find the forum that tells you how to do it.
    10-30-07 09:55 AM
    And, as long as you have the OS on your computer....it's VERY easy to do. Takes about 3-5 minutes to alter code and another 4-5 for your BB to load everything in Desktop manager. These times will differ depending how computer literate and comfortable you are with doing the unlocking. Good luck! Everyone should do this, as it gives a new reason for the addiction!
    11-02-07 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD