I am giving back to the community that has given so much to me...granted they aren't amazing as the ones i've seen but i think they are nice...they are a Today plus top zen and a regular top zen. Let me know what you think! I exported them to 4.2.2 and they work flawlessly on my 4.3. I'm so glad I didnt have to upgrade to a beta 4.5 to use custom themes! Enjoy and let me know if anything needs fixing! Thanks to Oz's Goodies for some focus icons over at themes4bb.com and thanks to crackberry and blueroomsolution for walls!

Rob
    07-23-08 02:48 PM
    Cool... nice job!!
    07-23-08 02:54 PM
    Thank you, I appreciate it!
    07-23-08 02:57 PM
    Thank you!
    07-23-08 02:57 PM
    I asked the mods over at themes4bb.com to post it OTA so hopefully it'll be up soon!
    07-23-08 04:19 PM
    I can't see aything or see any links on your post

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-08 08:44 PM
    Rob, these are nice - I'm liking the new combo themes that are coming out now.
    08-05-08 11:12 PM
    OK4a56, i dont think you can see them on the wap browser...they are attached screenshots and not linked. sorry...

nrkelly, thanks for the compliment..I have been fiddling around with plazmic now for a while and those were my first. These were my first themes with the new plazmic. If there is something you like or wanna change, feel free to let me know. I love building themes.

Rob
    08-05-08 11:36 PM
    Maybe when you get time, a crackberry "class" on how to make a theme?
    08-05-08 11:50 PM
    Maybe when you get time, a crackberry "class" on how to make a theme?
    Well, lets say i've made about 10 or so themes. None are as good as some theme builders we have in these forums. I just made a few simple bottom zens and U themes, like nancy drew and mothy have built (Nancy drew, I made one similar to the one i asked for but you lost, hope you dont mind ) but yes, once you get going its very simple. the main thing is downloading all the plazmic tools. once you open it up, at first you'll struggle as to what does what, but it comes in time. I've only been making them for a few weeks, but if you have msn or anything I'd be glad to help ya out! Here is a link to downloading steps if you dont have it already, and also the fix to get it to export to 4.2 if you dont have OS 4.5 yet. follow it down exactly and you'll be up and running in no time!

Rob
    08-06-08 12:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD