11-04-08 10:27 AM
28 12
tools
    Ha whatever don't matter anymore I.don't think we will be here hearing from ben about this anymore!! There someone and something that proves orans didn't copy sh*t! And I bet you don't type on SureType that's what messes me up fool!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I can't understand a word you're saying. I have a Pearl and use SureType and my posts never end up like yours. You just need to learn correct English. We're not texting each other like 14 yr olds, this is an internet forum. You want people to take you serious? Try acting like it first.

Okay first off curve is to damn big for me! as for the proof its here in crackberry and over at pinstack which I still have an account over at pinstack as well so I'm not gone so f off ganns! 81xx 83xx andrid berry is what it is here and 81xx 83xx codename omega is what it is a pinstack meters are indentical to devious and icons are exactly the same expect the ones he wanted to make different by his own choice but most all icons are there it was all on the net as I stated before so f yall nothing was ever stolen in the first place Ben just had a stick up his a** because someone made something for free and better!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sure does look like it to me:

Last edited by AClayeJ; 11-04-08 at 08:55 AM.
    11-04-08 08:34 AM
    Sure does look like it to me:

F off, huh?
    11-04-08 09:52 AM
    Sorry .. don't need this to carry on any further.
    11-04-08 10:27 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD