11-04-08 10:27 AM
28 12
tools
    This Is An Amazing Theme Made By Oran, Its Amazingly Like The G1 From Tmobile I Had Thought About Buying This Phone But Not Anymore Since I Find It Here For Free Should Be The B1!!! Lol !! Check It Out Pearl Users Its Awesome!!!

Berrylive*info

Stars Are Dots!!
    10-30-08 07:03 PM
    10-30-08 07:08 PM
    10-30-08 07:10 PM
    Niiiccceee port that icon and theme set to a 83xx L style and that would be the ****.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-30-08 07:14 PM
    Lol Yeah Would Be Maybe Some Can Create Them Or Find Them By Searching Googles Sdk From Google!!
    10-30-08 07:26 PM
    Lol Yeah Would Be Maybe Some Can Create Them Or Find Them By Searching Googles Sdk From Google!!
    Or stealing from other people's themes....why don't you tell everyone where you really got these icons from! Or explain to everyone why BerryReview retracted their posting of this theme?
    10-30-08 08:23 PM
    Or stealing from other people's themes....why don't you tell everyone where you really got these icons from! Or explain to everyone why BerryReview retracted their posting of this theme?
    wo wo wo man i didnt make this theme oran did i am just posting a link back off man!! anyways i think he said he made some and others were on the net pretty good huh?
    10-30-08 08:38 PM
    wo wo wo man i didnt make this theme oran did i am just posting a link back off man!! anyways i think he said he made some and others were on the net pretty good huh?
    There is nothing "pretty good" about taking my hard work....Oran has removed the links to this theme at my request, and you should do the same.
    10-30-08 08:41 PM
    There is nothing "pretty good" about taking my hard work....Oran has removed the links to this theme at my request, and you should do the same.
    wow cant believe you made oran pull his theme it was free for pearls you havent even made a pearl version your childish
    10-30-08 08:59 PM
    wow cant believe you made oran pull his theme it was free for pearls you havent even made a pearl version your childish
    Stealing is not a matter of being childish...it's wrong.
    10-30-08 09:02 PM
    Stealing is not a matter of being childish...it's wrong.
    personally i think because your making a pearl version to sale you dont anyone having this for free when you can make money off of this!! i mean there is like 20 bold themes and 20 storm themes no one that makes those say oh i made that first no i made it first copier!!! childish!!
    10-30-08 09:12 PM
    personally i think because your making a pearl version to sale you dont anyone having this for free when you can make money off of this!! i mean there is like 20 bold themes and 20 storm themes no one that makes those say oh i made that first no i made it first copier!!! childish!!
    I could care less if you or whoever had another Android theme, just DO NOT USE MY ICONS AND INDICATORS! Quit stealing from me or others and trying to pass my hard work off as your own!
    10-30-08 09:14 PM
    With all due respect, Jack, as the creator of the artwork, he has the right to ask you to pull the link. He doesn't have to justify his reasons. I would do it.
    10-30-08 09:18 PM
    Yes, the guys know that it is a hard work to design icons or modify any themes if they ever did it. We should respect its creator.
    10-31-08 02:29 AM
    Ha Ha, The Doc got em!

The Doc has made a G1 theme for the Pearl, I've had it on mine.

Google Android on Berry Action 83XX Custom - PinStack.com Forums
    10-31-08 08:22 AM
    Yes he made a roughdraft but nothing like this, also I don't think oran should have removed his theme from his site it is awesome, if you search andriod icons there all there all ready cut out ready to copy and paste and battery and signal meters are made and ready to be put into the 12 series images I in my opinion he is made someone made a theme very similar to his for free! Many people have made many similar versions or the storm bold and iphone what's the big deal seems they all copy eachother! People have such double standards considering he also stole the icons first from the google sdk that's not fair to google to do that they worked so hard on there 1st phone the g1 and he is making money off of there creations same thing that oran was doing but wait orans was free so not the same! Devious is in the wrong not oran!

10-31-08 07:46 PM
    Jay, if you'd read the posts here and at Pinstack, you'd see that doc made those icons himself. What you get when you search are probably his icons. There is a lot of time and effort that goes into building themes, especially the ones with these types of animations, **** I'd charge for it too. He made the rough draft before creating the final version.

BTW, your post over at Pinstack about using the ripped off Pearl version was a slap in the face to the doc and to all theme designers. He was ranting - rightfully so - about someone taking credit for his hard work. Then you come along and rub it in his face that someone stole his work.

Honestly, I was glad to see that you'd been banned.

And the issue of paid theme vs. Free isn't even the point here, it's about work, great ideas, honesty and integrity. Guess some people just don't have it.

Just my $.02.

10-31-08 09:39 PM
    No your very wrong sue those icons are not his go to 83xx andriod action on blackberry or whatever his original post was on pinstack on the 1st or 2nd page he states he took most icons from googles sdk! He didn't create most of those icons that's bull its all on the net from googles sdk I already sent pinstack's administration the link to the sdk to pull all icons and battery and signal! And the bottom it is all google copyrighted not ben or dr.d or dr.devious and not even oran so if anyone is to get mad it should be google for this ben and oran to come along and steal there hard work not Bens bullcrap if its Bens that's why he can't copyright the theme because none of the icons are his sorry but that's the truth! Ben is just as in the wrong as oran

11-01-08 08:10 AM
    No your very wrong sue those icons are not his go to 83xx andriod action on blackberry or whatever his original post was on pinstack on the 1st or 2nd page he states he took most icons from googles sdk! He didn't create most of those icons that's bull its all on the net from googles sdk I already sent pinstack's administration the link to the sdk to pull all icons and battery and signal! And the bottom it is all google copyrighted not ben or dr.d or dr.devious and not even oran so if anyone is to get mad it should be google for this ben and oran to come along and steal there hard work not Bens bullcrap if its Bens that's why he can't copyright the theme because none of the icons are his sorry but that's the truth! Ben is just as in the wrong as oran

Why don't you learn how to speak/type English, then maybe someone could understand what you are saying.

11-03-08 05:19 AM
    And why are you even defending Google? Let them take care of their own business.

11-03-08 05:23 AM
    Ha whatever don't matter anymore I.don't think we will be here hearing from ben about this anymore!! There someone and something that proves orans didn't copy sh*t! And I bet you don't type on SureType that's what messes me up fool!

11-03-08 05:55 AM
    LOL umm, SureType is not hard if you pay attention to what you're typing.

And what might this "proof" be that oran didn't copy anything? Or are you just defending him because you managed to get a cool free theme on your bb?
    11-03-08 09:04 AM
    Or are you just defending him because you managed to get a cool free theme on your bb?
    That's funny. I'm still chuckling that he got booted from the other site.

I couldn't stand the BEGGING for a Pearl version for EVERY theme that came out.....BUY A CURVE ALREADY!
    11-03-08 11:03 AM
    I couldn't stand the BEGGING for a Pearl version for EVERY theme that came out.....BUY A CURVE ALREADY!
    Thank you! Every site, every Curve theme! Why would you even look through themes for other phones if you can have em? Or download Plazmic and start making your own, maybe then Jay will see why theme/idea theft is such a big deal!
    11-03-08 11:59 AM
    Okay first off curve is to damn big for me! as for the proof its here in crackberry and over at pinstack which I still have an account over at pinstack as well so I'm not gone so f off ganns! 81xx 83xx andrid berry is what it is here and 81xx 83xx codename omega is what it is a pinstack meters are indentical to devious and icons are exactly the same expect the ones he wanted to make different by his own choice but most all icons are there it was all on the net as I stated before so f yall nothing was ever stolen in the first place Ben just had a stick up his a** because someone made something for free and better!

11-04-08 08:13 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD