hey everyone, my first theme for the 81xx pearl os 4.5... let me know what you think.... all the icons were free, and the battery and signal meters are from google androids sdk. the banner i made myself. everything else you can find in the plazmic samples folder, and the wallpaper was found online. please feel free to leave any questions/comments you may have. cheers!
    Last edited by conorobb; 02-14-09 at 02:31 PM.
    02-12-09 06:21 PM
    your first theme ....really?
    Doesn't look like someones first Nice job.
    I like those batt/sig meters.
    02-12-09 09:20 PM
    thank you. i tried to learn as much as i could before trying to create a theme, as i wanted to make it for myself. i just couldn't seem to figure out why i couldn't place 5 icons on the bottom of the screen . oh well
    02-13-09 01:23 PM
    For some reason I can't see it. Do you have an OTA? I'm on my berry and I don't even see the theme in your post

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-09 03:13 PM
    thank you. i tried to learn as much as i could before trying to create a theme, as i wanted to make it for myself. i just couldn't seem to figure out why i couldn't place 5 icons on the bottom of the screen . oh well
    Did you try squeezing a 5th one in there? It can probably be done, you just have to mess with Plazmic. Give it a shot and see what you come up with. Looks really good for a first theme.
    02-13-09 05:54 PM
    yeah i guess i'll have to resize some things..... as far as ota goes i dont know how to put it up, so i'll research that and get on it..
    02-13-09 06:56 PM
    If you want to email me the .thm, I can try to fit them in there for you.
    02-13-09 07:12 PM
    thanks, but i actually just got it. it does just take a bit of playing around....
    i've attached a couple new versions with 5 icons...also with a wallpaper i like a little more (i forget where i found the wallpaper but its somewhere out there)..... ive updated the links above. no more 4 icon cause i didnt really like it to begin
    Last edited by conorobb; 02-13-09 at 08:06 PM.
    02-13-09 07:56 PM
    There ya go!! Looks pretty good. I managed to squeeze 6 on my Curve. They are a little close, but I need to have 6 quick items to access.

Good job messing with Plazmic. It can be a bit intimidating at first, but you see what you can do with it.
    02-13-09 09:10 PM
    Yeah, I'm really starting to enjoy myself.... Its starting to take up a lot more of my time than I expected tho
    02-14-09 01:17 AM
    cann you email me the icons? or shoot me a PM?
    02-24-09 12:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD