10-26-08 03:27 PM
26 12
tools
    Check Pinstack Post for more updates. I will be posting here also. Just might be late on it. Version 1.5 for curve users adds new menu look and users choice on the dock.
    Version 1.7 for the pearl users adds new menu plus 7 fix icons with animation. Menu includes Calendar, Alarm, Options, Profile and Favorites for user Choice. Bottom Dock Includes, AddressBook, SMS, Messages, Messenger, Browser, Media, Maps and a fake trashcan at the end.
    Pearl Users Final v1.7

81xx 1.7v
    ota: http://files.c0rinne.net/bb/leopardm...rdmenudock.jad

83xx 1.5 v
    Attachment 5272Attachment 5273Attachment 5274
    ota: http://files.c0rinne.net/bb/leopardm...enuDock1_5.jad
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 10-22-08 at 05:12 PM.
    10-18-08 02:21 AM

OFFICAL TEASER EVERYONE WATCH AND BE AMAZED YOU WILL FALL BACKWARDS WHEN YOU SEE THIS!!!!
    10-18-08 05:06 PM
    This theme looks very promising. I can't wait until you post the link for the OTA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-08 12:25 AM
    i downloaded to my 8310 running 4.5 and all thats on the homescreen is the menu, no bottom dock icons.
    10-19-08 08:43 AM
    ota is up for the final v1 would be working on getting the fulldock working it crashed alot during composer. go figure. corrupt file? who know. going to start from scratch so enjoy this version.
    10-19-08 03:53 PM
    Are the icons on the homescreen user customizable?
    10-19-08 07:07 PM
    Are the icons customizable. Because whatever I just downloaded... Was not like the video.

Not impressed
    10-19-08 09:37 PM
    This theme is f***ing sick, I love it.

Exactly as shown in the video.

Use Lucida Unicode for the menus and in the inbox, to make it look more like a mac. Besides that, everything is great.

A+
    10-20-08 07:21 AM
    Works for me too. Just as shown in the video.
    10-20-08 08:54 AM
    Maybe IM smoking. But the video I see shows like 9 icons at the bottom dock.

Call me a liar.. but when I take a screenshot of MY phone with the theme

five icons on the bottom. Not the same theme.
    10-20-08 11:05 AM
    Do us all a favor and spare us the attitude.

I'll speak for the guy since I talk to him all the time, he had some issues with composer that inhibited him from putting out the theme as planned, but he's working on it.

If you don't like it, don't use it, but don't be rude about it. There's no conspiracy here, no one's keeping you from anything.
    10-20-08 11:14 AM
    Do us all a favor and spare us the attitude.

I'll speak for the guy since I talk to him all the time, he had some issues with composer that inhibited him from putting out the theme as planned, but he's working on it.

If you don't like it, don't use it, but don't be rude about it. There's no conspiracy here, no one's keeping you from anything.
    Cant blame Classanova one bit. If there would have been screen shots of what your really getting than a Youtube video, then this would not of happened.
    10-20-08 11:19 AM
    The video was made with a test of the original version. No one's made a video with the new version because it's in the process of being changed as well.

And I can blame him for his attitude. He sounds like there's some injustice occurring when in reality this is a fluid situation.
    10-20-08 11:21 AM
    thanks corinne. Dont have a curve to test the theme out. thats one issue it differs from the final version for the curve and pearl. Second had to modify the final version for both do the the fact that composer f'ed up after the six icon on the dock. No point of putting 9 icons down there if there was only 5 working ones. Hence the final version has 5. Working on a fix that adds 7icons on the dock. For all that love the theme thanks. 1.5 will somewhat the video and add better user navigation. Hope you enjoy.
    10-20-08 11:33 AM
    new changes will match more with the blackberry theme. giving it a complete look.
    10-20-08 11:36 AM
    now that 4.6 builder is out, will using "cust user fonts" be in the works with this?
    10-20-08 11:38 AM
    Now that explanation was given, its understood. Far as the person 'attempting' to air me out, hopefully next time you'll understand what I meant. I was clearly mislead by the video of one thing, and shown another once downloaded. Hopefully the font is fixed as well, and the kinks are worked out.

Just understand he's a theme creater, and not everone will kiss his caboose for making them. Constructive critisim is healthy in order to let him know what 'the people' want.

Comes with the territor.

10-20-08 11:53 AM
    See, I criticize people all the time. I've eveb provided criticisms on this theme as well.

But here's the difference between you and me, when I provide criticisms, I do it politely and with respect. Tact matters in every realm of society, and surprise, surprise, that includes online.

The person who made this theme is a good guy, and he honestly asks for people's opinions.
    You don't need to attack anyone to get your point across, this is a free theme. You didn't pay him anything. He isn't obligated to you for anything.

There's no need to act like an aggrieved party. If you were confused, all you need to do is ask a simple question, not act like someone is trying to pull wool over your eyes.

10-20-08 12:16 PM
    Lls. Okay Corinne. Back to the theme.

Hopefully the font is changed, theme is cool overall. I'm sure he's working on it. When he finishes, i'm sure it'll be great.

Tis' all.

Adieu.
    10-20-08 12:50 PM
    I can't wait for final version of ths theme...
    10-20-08 01:18 PM
    thanks corinne. Im still new to theme making hopefully with the official 4.6 out i could get the bugs out and the official 9dock icon back. It looked great on the pearl halfway. I really do miss it. Does who knows me at pinstack know that i want your opinion to improve our themes and take theme making to another level. Im not into animated backgroud it waste. Im working on other animated icons as well 2 our out there for the pearl. IpodBerry 2.5 and SweethearBuff Revisited for the pearl check them out.
    10-20-08 01:24 PM
    See, I criticize people all the time. I've eveb provided criticisms on this theme as well.

But here's the difference between you and me, when I provide criticisms, I do it politely and with respect. Tact matters in every realm of society, and surprise, surprise, that includes online.

The person who made this theme is a good guy, and he honestly asks for people's opinions.
    You don't need to attack anyone to get your point across, this is a free theme. You didn't pay him anything. He isn't obligated to you for anything.

There's no need to act like an aggrieved party. If you were confused, all you need to do is ask a simple question, not act like someone is trying to pull wool over your eyes.

Well said. There's a difference between constructive criticism and just plain out criticism. Saying things like "Not impressed", is not constructive. People need to think before they post.

His themes are awesome.

10-21-08 06:19 AM
    I'll be updating the curve edition soon taking the middle animation icon keeping the drop menu but adding 6 to 7 icons to the dock all users app.

10-21-08 06:53 PM
    83xx 1.5 is out enjoy. Let me know if there are any issues.Just remember to pass this theme along and let other curve users try this theme out. Thanks. Will be working on 2.0 which will change the toolbar and menu system and everything starting from scratch with this one instead of rehashing my old leopard theme. More to come...
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 10-21-08 at 10:22 PM.
    10-21-08 10:04 PM
    1.7 for the pearl and 1.5 for the curve is out. 1.5 for the pearl will be coming soon it takes the animation of but adds users choice on the dock.
    10-22-08 12:33 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD