Here are some sexy lady wallpapers. I have created some of them twice. The one with off center topics are for those of you who keep the icons to the left in your theme. This allows for a full picture view that should compliment the theme/ layout. Please give feedback as I have not tried them all. Thanks.
    09-05-07 09:56 PM
    NOW that is what I call "PIMP my BERRY" lol

But seriously, if I was a dude, I would keep these photos in my microSD and not make it as my wallpaper. Too trashy? And besides, if I needed to look at sexy photos, I'll post my own naked photo as a wallpaper.. HAHAH.. totally joking there
    09-06-07 12:53 AM
    Hey Socoduce,

Thanks for the post and the images, but we're going to have to pull them down from the forums. We are working on the user-contributed wallpaper gallery right now, which will be complete soon and will have a category for "babes" along with the necessary proper warnings for the content being viewed.

In the forums we don't really have that sort of content disclaimer ability for specific posts and thus need to keep forum content 100% PG as we have visitors of all ages in here.

So it's not necessarily goodbye forever on having these images up at CrackBerry.com...it's just so long for now, until we have the appropriate place for them outside of the forums. The user-contributed gallery will have a moderation queue built in which will allow for us to approve images. While some of your posted images were fine, others approached/crossed the line of what we would allow up on the site. To prevent a slippery slope, we have to pull them all for now.

Myself and the entire Crack Team appreciate your understanding.

Kevin
    09-06-07 04:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD