05-15-11 08:07 PM
52 123
tools
    its nice to see really high quality themes for free...think many of the premium makes need to take note
    Crispy~ I couldn't agree more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-08 03:53 PM
    although the home icons cant be changed, these themes are awesome. I really like the precision l a lot!!! props.
    08-03-08 03:58 PM
    The Precision Zen was amazing... the Precision L is a step better...

the day the Precision Today Plus is released will be the day I totally p!ss myself over these themes! I really wish the icons could be customized, but I can deal (I guess)...
    08-03-08 04:01 PM
    I take it you can only register from a pc ? It keeps asking me to click an image but no image shows up on my BBerry.

08-03-08 06:02 PM
    The Precision Zen was amazing... the Precision L is a step better...

the day the Precision Today Plus is released will be the day I totally p!ss myself over these themes! I really wish the icons could be customized, but I can deal (I guess)...
    Yeah, not being able to alter the static icons got it deleted off my phone.

Shame, as I like the look and waited for some time for this one to come out.
    08-03-08 06:08 PM
    The lum theme is amazing, I agree that the static home icons are a bummer, but these guys actually thought about what icons people use. I know many use different apps, I hate how many have bb messenger...thing is absolute junk imo. I have unlimited data so I have msn on all day, I know plazmic has its limitations, so when I see a theme without bb msg on the front...happy days! These guys really show up most theme makers but posting high quality free themes, not simply pushing out mediocre themes...and boom lets charge 3-10 bucks
    08-03-08 10:02 PM
    Yea it's a real shame that Plazmic hadn't thought about making it possible for us to do that...but we are only able to do what they allow us
    08-04-08 11:23 AM
    Wow! Thanks!
    08-05-08 04:22 PM
    The themes are great, once you have the ability to customize the application icons that show... I would use them as my primary theme!!
    08-05-08 04:26 PM
    Nice work as usual....

08-06-08 05:27 AM
    the only thing that I dont like about the redex theme is the hard to read icons...you need to roll over them and wait to see what the icon opens...otherwise I love the look of it. I will stick with my flowberry for now, but will possibly try out redex again when I get tired of the flowberry
    08-07-08 12:51 PM
    I'm logged in and I still can't see the links. All it says is *Register to see links*

08-08-08 12:16 PM
    the day the Precision Today Plus is released will be the day I totally p!ss myself
    Same here. Would be the perfect theme.
    08-10-08 01:55 AM
    The Luminesence theme is absolutely beautiful! If I could get over the static icons I would be using it right now, might try to break my habits so I can use it...just wanted you to know you do great work!

08-10-08 02:09 AM
    How come I can't move the icons on the Precision L theme? I don't even have BB Messenger so it's just a blank space lol. Lame.
    12-21-08 03:17 PM
    How come I can't move the icons on the Precision L theme? I don't even have BB Messenger so it's just a blank space lol. Lame.
    Most likely these were created with an older version of the theme builder (judging by the date of the thread), from what I am aware only the most recent has the option to modify the order of home screen icons
    12-22-08 01:14 AM
    Most likely these were created with an older version of the theme builder (judging by the date of the thread), from what I am aware only the most recent has the option to modify the order of home screen icons
    Darn.. I got Grid at the same time as this theme came out and I can move them with Grid.
    12-22-08 01:23 AM
    Darn.. I got Grid at the same time as this theme came out and I can move them with Grid.
    I'm not familiar with Grid but if it is a premium theme its possible the maker of it used composer to further customize.

Its a pretty quick fix to make the home screen follow the application order if xRollinx has time.
    12-22-08 04:15 AM
    Thanks for making and sharing these!
    12-30-08 07:15 PM
    Thank you my friend very helpful
    01-10-09 06:29 PM
    cool themes buddy
    01-17-09 09:29 PM
    the customize menu precision L is available at
    elecite.com

too bad it is not free ... !!
    02-05-09 02:38 PM
    nice!!!!! they look great on my BB!!!!