[SPAZZ] ***25 Free Copies** Creative Themes by Goomba

Only 1.99 at the crackberry store!

Hi everyone, I'm Goomba, an art student and fellow crackberry addict. I decided to get into making themes and Spazz is my first one. This is a beautifully illustrated and wacky creative theme with a space alien/monster concept. I will be making themes that are creative, beautifully designed, reliable + fast and CHEAP! All my themes will range from 1.99 to 3.99, never more than that!

This theme features hidden today, 100% fully customizeable homescreen icons (tons of them), and weather slot for Storm devices. It is super fast and reliable, completely user friendly. Available for the 8500, 8900, 9000, 9500, 9600, and 9700 (select OS).

Only 1.99! Get it now!

This theme is 100% skinned, aside from the icon set which remains default...themes are created with this in mind + allows me to sell them at such a LOW price for the quality that you get!

I will be giving away 25 free copies -- to win one, all you have to do is comment. I will randomly choose 25 people based on their comments and contact them with a free coupon. Winners will be contacted Monday!

Can't stand waiting to see if you will win a free copy? Get it NOW for only$1.99!

Your purchase helps support an independent art student and you get an amazing theme at more than half the price of what the big companies are charging! Thank you!

And, always, feel free to contact me with any issues/concerns/questions/ANYTHING at goombathemes@gmail.com. I will do my best to keep up with replies in a speedy manner -- no automated customer service here, you'll have direct access to ME!
    03-25-10 08:52 PM
    Awesome theme!!!!!!would love to win a copy!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-25-10 09:03 PM
    The background art is amazing... Now I feel so boring using elle knockoff.

How long did it take you to make this theme?
    03-25-10 09:33 PM
    I'd love to have this. I love the cartoony-ness!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 09:48 PM
    Would love to win a copy. Have been looking for am original theme and I think this it. Hope I win Keep up the good work

03-25-10 10:10 PM
    SPAZZ-nificent! Would love to be one of the lucky SPAZZ-berry addicts to win a copy of this SPAZZ-itively SPAZZ-tastic SPAZZ-alicious theme!

SPAZZ-tically yours,
    Denny McSpazzerton

03-26-10 01:57 AM
    Looks very funny..I really like that monster =)

03-26-10 06:41 PM
    My grammar school students would get such a thrill from seeing this on my phone and seeing as how they usually have it more than me, this would be awesome tol have.
    03-26-10 10:17 PM
    I'd make my owner name into brawrarararar just so it'd say that when it locks.

haha

love the lock screen.
    03-27-10 12:39 PM
    awesome everyone! thanks for the support!
    03-28-10 12:17 AM
    Very nice and a great concept! I love the colors What an awesome theme as your first!
    03-28-10 11:57 PM
    Thank you!
    03-29-10 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD