04-26-08 11:45 PM
43 12
tools
    Any chance of an OTA link coming out soon?
    Yes. I'm currently working to make them all available OTA.
    04-14-08 07:37 AM
    Love the themes dude. Would like to see some of these for the 8800 as well as I have a Pearl and an 8800 and would like to carry the same theme from one phone to the other. That would be super-fab. Great work and keep'um rockin!!!!!!!!!
    04-17-08 03:17 AM
    Love the themes dude. Would like to see some of these for the 8800 as well as I have a Pearl and an 8800 and would like to carry the same theme from one phone to the other. That would be super-fab. Great work and keep'um rockin!!!!!!!!!
    I am working with another crackberry viewer to bring all the themes to the 8800 and the 8300.

I'm glad you like the themes.
    04-18-08 07:46 AM
    These themes are really superb!!! You've got great talent and its much appreciated that you provide so many themes for everyone free!!! They look like they take a looooooooooooooooooong time to make, but I hope you know many MANY of us use and love them!

I noticed a minor little glitch in the zSpecial One them (which, by the way, is awesome and my favorite!). The calculator icon says 'Calc' when it's not highlighted, but when you put the scroller over it, the icon says CALENDAR on my phone.
    04-18-08 01:58 PM
    These themes are really superb!!! You've got great talent and its much appreciated that you provide so many themes for everyone free!!! They look like they take a looooooooooooooooooong time to make, but I hope you know many MANY of us use and love them!

I noticed a minor little glitch in the zSpecial One them (which, by the way, is awesome and my favorite!). The calculator icon says 'Calc' when it's not highlighted, but when you put the scroller over it, the icon says CALENDAR on my phone.
    Thanks for that catch. I'll have it corrected in 5 minutes here. Thanks again for the support.
    04-18-08 02:01 PM
    Woah...you read, responded, and posted within 3 minutes of my post. Holy Moly!
    04-18-08 02:03 PM
    Woah...you read, responded, and posted within 3 minutes of my post. Holy Moly!
    Change made. Thanks for the heads up.

PS - I'm in front of 2 computer screens from 8:30 - 5:30 every weekday. I tend to try and respond quickly people like that
    04-18-08 02:06 PM
    Thanks for the link.
    04-18-08 05:08 PM
    You know I have never downloaded a theme to my computer...always ota. Can someone give detailed, (and I mean detailed!) tips as to how to get it from the link to my phone. Thanks for any help.
    04-18-08 09:19 PM
    The themes will be available OTA soon. After they're available I'll be more than happy to hook you up with some instructions.
    04-19-08 08:10 AM
    i like them. thamk u very much
    04-25-08 11:59 PM
    any plans on doing any L themes for the pearl?
    04-26-08 02:20 AM
    Killer site you have there.
    I left a lengthy comment.
    Good stuff.
    04-26-08 10:09 PM
    OMG...you're themes are awesome. Can't wait for OTA. Any idea when?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-08 10:39 PM
    Oh and should have asked this....are they available for 8130 Pearl. Cart before the horse. Sorry.

04-26-08 10:43 PM
    Seriously nice. Get started on Curve themes!
    04-26-08 10:48 PM
    Oh and should have asked this....are they available for 8130 Pearl. Cart before the horse. Sorry.

the vista 2 theme worked on my 8130.

the only gripe i have about it is the text used is black. i tend to use alot of dark colored background pics and what not, but black is a rather hard color to read even on its default background, and almost unreadable in daylight too.

anyway the auther can change them to white that'd be awesome. (i'm talking about the text that appears when you hightlight icons and what not on the main screen).

cheers
    04-26-08 11:19 PM
    Did you post a comment on zman's site? I am happy to hear I can get them on my 8130. Will wait for OTA though. Not quite sure how to do it from pc to BB. I have noticed with a lot of themes out there that the fonts are very small. I have downloaded and then deleted because of don't size.

04-26-08 11:45 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD