Hello!

I am shopping around for a new Blackberry, but the $499 pricetag is a bit steep. All of the coupons that I'm finding have expired a long time ago, so I am asking now if anyone has promo code for Blackberry Canada that are still valid today? Would very much appreciate it, thank you!

Also side note: any one have an idea when the price might drop a little? If this coupon search isn't successful I may just wait for the price to go down.
    09-01-15 10:30 AM
    Hello!

I am shopping around for a new Blackberry, but the $499 pricetag is a bit steep. All of the coupons that I'm finding have expired a long time ago, so I am asking now if anyone has promo code for Blackberry Canada that are still valid today? Would very much appreciate it, thank you!

Also side note: any one have an idea when the price might drop a little? If this coupon search isn't successful I may just wait for the price to go down.
    The promo codes are valid for devices in ShopBlackBerry.com only.

The code is redeemable for BlackBerry devices only � in any colour. � it is not valid for accessories or other products

'The code cannot be combined with other discounts or offers'

At the moment there is a Summer Sale in ShopBlackBerry where some devices have up to 50% off. The codes cannot be used and are not valid for these devices that are already on offer at a discounted price. The BlackBerry Passport SE is not on offer, so the code will work for them. The codes I have are valid until 31st October.

Posted via CB10
    ub78jp4uw

aihuuirqd

BBM Channel: C0001F285
    EhBen likes this.
    09-01-15 10:33 AM
    Hello!

The promo codes are valid for devices in ShopBlackBerry.com only.

The code is redeemable for BlackBerry devices only � in any colour. � it is not valid for accessories or other products

'The code cannot be combined with other discounts or offers'

At the moment there is a Summer Sale in ShopBlackBerry where some devices have up to 50% off. The codes cannot be used and are not valid for these devices that are already on offer at a discounted price. The BlackBerry Passport SE is not on offer, so the code will work for them. The codes I have are valid until 31st October.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 11:34 AM
    whz8yx24o

Posted via CB10
    Domthenic likes this.
    09-02-15 10:26 AM
    ub78jp4uw 10% off Worked for me! Thanks!
    09-03-15 08:20 AM
    For ALL your BlackBerry discount code needs as well as links to other special offer our member's have found ALWAYS check this forum.....

BlackBerry Deals - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    09-03-15 08:24 AM
    n9vwbnzzj

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 08:33 AM