Hello!

I am shopping around for a new Blackberry, but the $499 pricetag is a bit steep. All of the coupons that I'm finding have expired a long time ago, so I am asking now if anyone has promo code for Blackberry Canada that are still valid today? Would very much appreciate it, thank you!

Also side note: any one have an idea when the price might drop a little? If this coupon search isn't successful I may just wait for the price to go down.
    09-01-15 10:30 AM
    Hello!

I am shopping around for a new Blackberry, but the $499 pricetag is a bit steep. All of the coupons that I'm finding have expired a long time ago, so I am asking now if anyone has promo code for Blackberry Canada that are still valid today? Would very much appreciate it, thank you!

Also side note: any one have an idea when the price might drop a little? If this coupon search isn't successful I may just wait for the price to go down.
    The promo codes are valid for devices in ShopBlackBerry.com only.

The code is redeemable for BlackBerry devices only in any colour. it is not valid for accessories or other products

'The code cannot be combined with other discounts or offers'

At the moment there is a Summer Sale in ShopBlackBerry where some devices have up to 50% off. The codes cannot be used and are not valid for these devices that are already on offer at a discounted price. The BlackBerry Passport SE is not on offer, so the code will work for them. The codes I have are valid until 31st October.

Posted via CB10
    ub78jp4uw

aihuuirqd

BBM Channel: C0001F285
    EhBen likes this.
    09-01-15 10:33 AM
    Hello!

The promo codes are valid for devices in ShopBlackBerry.com only.

The code is redeemable for BlackBerry devices only in any colour. it is not valid for accessories or other products

'The code cannot be combined with other discounts or offers'

At the moment there is a Summer Sale in ShopBlackBerry where some devices have up to 50% off. The codes cannot be used and are not valid for these devices that are already on offer at a discounted price. The BlackBerry Passport SE is not on offer, so the code will work for them. The codes I have are valid until 31st October.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 11:34 AM
    whz8yx24o

Posted via CB10
    Domthenic likes this.
    09-02-15 10:26 AM
    ub78jp4uw 10% off Worked for me! Thanks!
    09-03-15 08:20 AM
    For ALL your BlackBerry discount code needs as well as links to other special offer our member's have found ALWAYS check this forum.....

BlackBerry Deals - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    09-03-15 08:24 AM
    n9vwbnzzj

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 08:33 AM