Having seen a number of deals posted in days past, we created a new subforum for deal announcements for the advertised sales of devices or accessories, or sharing of discount codes.

This is not the forum for listing your personal devices for sale. If the deal you're posting has an expiration date, please add that in your title when posting.

Thanks, everyone!

*** Please do NOT post your codes in a thread started by another member. This is called thread hijacking, and is subject to Mobile Nations Community Guidelines.

If you started your own thread to post code offers, please maintain that thread, do not cross-post additional threads.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 04-14-15 at 08:26 AM.
    john_v, pkcable, bspence87 and 1 others like this.
    03-25-15 09:37 AM
    I seem to be getting denied access to the thread I start in this sub forum. I can reply to the other thread, just not the one I started here.
    03-27-15 02:32 PM
    How do I post here? had to say hi to a bunch of people to just reply to this.
    03-30-15 11:23 AM
    For the members above who asked about it, since the Marketplace forums have a 50 post requirement, your threads or posts will not appear initially, until approved by one of the moderators. We review, then approve them manually, so your post isn't gone, it's just out of sight. Please be patient. Thanks!
    pat-wallace likes this.
    03-30-15 11:45 PM
    I actually don't have a way to start a thread. There is no buttons for me to start a new thread like elsewhere.
    04-09-15 11:25 AM
    Hi. I cannot even make a post, let alone wait for approval...
    I posted in the regular Passport forum and my post was moved, but now I cannot edit it. Any chance to receive a credentials override?
    04-13-15 02:28 PM
    Hi. I cannot even make a post, let alone wait for approval...
    I posted in the regular Passport forum and my post was moved, but now I cannot edit it. Any chance to receive a credentials override?
    The permissions for the Deals Forum have been adjusted so that all members (regardless of post count) should now be able to post their threads here, and edit as required.
    pkcable likes this.
    04-13-15 03:31 PM