I've got some discount codes for ANY device from BlackBerry Smartphones & Accessories ? Buy Unlocked Phones, Cases, Chargers, Batteries, Bluetooth Accessories & More for 10% off. It is valid in the following countries: Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Canada, USA, UK, Germany, and France. PM me for the code...

And at this point you may be saying to yourself, haven't I seen like 3 other threads and countless other social media posts offering this...? I bet you have, so to sweeten the deal since I am an app developer and I have a handful of developer we'll also giving you a free promo code for ALL of the following apps when you purchase a device from shop BlackBerry using one my codes:

Work Wide
    Blaq for BB10
    Trapeez (Tumblr client)
    camZOO
    Pic Reveal Blitz
    Random Stories+
    ConservaNews
    BroPilot
    ShushMail

Once again, PM me for the code to get the discount off at shop BlackBerry and after you purchase using the code I'll send you a promo code to get all the apps listed above for FREE to make your new device even better!
    08-20-15 06:07 PM
    Hey there, Can I get the promo code for Blaq please?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-15 07:39 PM
    Hey there, Can I get the promo code for Blaq please?

Posted via CB10
    "Once again, PM me for the code to get the discount off at shop BlackBerry and after you purchase using the code I'll send you a promo code to get all the apps listed above for FREE to make your new device even better!"
    Last edited by bungaboy; 08-21-15 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Added quotes.
    Shanerredflag and Toodeurep like this.
    08-20-15 07:45 PM
    PM Sent
    08-20-15 08:00 PM
    I've got some discount codes for ANY device from BlackBerry Smartphones & Accessories ? Buy Unlocked Phones, Cases, Chargers, Batteries, Bluetooth Accessories & More for 10% off. It is valid in the following countries: Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Canada, USA, UK, Germany, and France. PM me for the code...

And at this point you may be saying to yourself, haven't I seen like 3 other threads and countless other social media posts offering this...? I bet you have, so to sweeten the deal since I am an app developer and I have a handful of developer we'll also giving you a free promo code for ALL of the following apps when you purchase a device from shop BlackBerry using one my codes:

Work Wide
    Blaq for BB10
    Trapeez (Tumblr client)
    camZOO
    Pic Reveal Blitz
    Random Stories+
    ConservaNews
    BroPilot
    ShushMail

Once again, PM me for the code to get the discount off at shop BlackBerry and after you purchase using the code I'll send you a promo code to get all the apps listed above for FREE to make your new device even better!
    Sorry think I PM'D you twice.

Posted with Z30
    08-20-15 08:55 PM
    You have codes too?

Kan wee maek frndship plss
    08-20-15 09:41 PM
    All PM's responded to, let me know if I missed you.

And yes I am only sending the app codes AFTER you purchase a device from Shop BB... I really recommend getting the Passport SE, I am very much enjoying mine.
    08-20-15 11:00 PM
    Hello Brian,

Can you please confirm if the discount code of 10% is on top of the 20% currently being offered by ShopBlackberry? Would the total discount be 30%?

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    08-21-15 12:20 AM
    You have codes too?

Kan wee maek frndship plss™
    No codes, but I have a SnekPhone!
    08-21-15 08:03 AM
    I mean I already have a White Passport and a Classic. Only have two hands
    08-21-15 08:45 AM
    PM sent.... Thanks.
    DJBS4LIFE likes this.
    08-21-15 08:59 AM
    PM sent
    08-21-15 11:28 AM
    hi, dude, could you help send the promo code to me, I plan to buy one passport, thank you
    DJBS4LIFE likes this.
    08-21-15 11:53 AM
    PM sent, thank you

(An upgrade from BB9900 to a Z30 due to corporate requirement but device paid on my dime)
    08-21-15 02:08 PM
    I'm not sure it's working in USA. I tried to buy a Z30 and it took code but didn't take anything of the price.
    08-21-15 03:45 PM
    Hi Brian,

Missing your weekend coder blogs. Just sayin
    08-22-15 01:45 AM
    Brian,
    Thread moved to BlackBerry Deals.

The "Deals" forum has been created specifically for those seeking/offering discount codes to communicate.

And for the record, each member offering codes should create one thread (like Brian has) and update it as necessary. This adds a nice continuity to his/her efforts that can be seen by those seeking codes! If the OP needs the thread title tweaked due to a change in conditions, he/she can click "report" and make the request.

Codes should either be posted, or requested/provided by PM. No email exchanges, please.

Someone posting codes should not piggyback on the threads of others providing codes!
    Last edited by Elessar.cm; 08-22-15 at 11:11 AM.
    pkcable and Uzi like this.
    08-22-15 11:00 AM
    Is this still available?
    Just sent you a PM, thanks.
    09-14-15 08:52 PM