Be brave, just do it, your enjoyment is waiting : )

Pr1ngle on Z30
    06-04-15 04:36 PM
    You're the best, thanks!
    06-04-15 04:56 PM
    Unlocked Z30 $ 269.85 Canadian until June 16th

Posted via CB10
    Wow, thanks for letting me know!

Posted using my BlackBerry Z30.
    06-04-15 04:59 PM
    Sounds like a great deal will an unlocked Z work on Verizon?
    06-04-15 06:36 PM
    Oh, Staples...why do you tempt me so?

It absolutely pains me to pass up on this offer once again but I have to due to finances. Absolutely amazing device from what everyone says, but I just cannot afford it!
    06-04-15 09:11 PM
    Does anyone have experience with getting warranty service on a Blackberry device purchased from Staples? I asked about it in their online chat and was told I had to contact Blackberry, and was directed to a customer service contact page, under "smartphones purchased through a carrier or retailer" it says "For information on warranty or repairs, please contact your service provider or point of purchase retailer''.

I asked the agent if I can be expected to be thrown for such a loop had I real need of warranty service, he then replied "Oh sorry, our tech support will help you out"..

I'm feeling really sketchy now about cracking the seal on this new Z30...
    So this is how Staples works after i asked today about their return Mobile product (US). You order them online or purchase at store - 14 days 100% return without any question asked. This applies to open items and not abused or dropped of course.

After 14 days, you are out of luck if you keep the phone and this will roll into BB warranty period for 1 year. Yes, you will have to contact BB directly in the Tech section on BB.com and open a ticket. Very easy and they are pretty helpful with my encounter on the first Z30 that had issues...

The only difference i see that you order from Staples (i'm sure it is the same with Best Buy) will be the quick return at your local store. Other than that, why not? i am looking to pull the trigger to get a white one even thought it is a little more and less return date policy...
    06-04-15 11:26 PM
    See if you can order one and get it shipped to Staples in the US. Or try their shipping. Staples.com shows the while model for $299.99 and I'm sure there's a coupon somewhere that can be used.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks, looked high and low for any coupon and none can be applied. I think $299 is still a good deal without these issues i went through with ShopBB.

Now the question is - Do i really want a white one.
    06-04-15 11:29 PM
    Does anyone have experience with getting warranty service on a Blackberry device purchased from Staples? I asked about it in their online chat and was told I had to contact Blackberry, and was directed to a customer service contact page, under "smartphones purchased through a carrier or retailer" it says "For information on warranty or repairs, please contact your service provider or point of purchase retailer''.

I asked the agent if I can be expected to be thrown for such a loop had I real need of warranty service, he then replied "Oh sorry, our tech support will help you out"..

I'm feeling really sketchy now about cracking the seal on this new Z30...
    This was a US purchase from Best Buy ages ago on the Tour, I believe. When it proved to be defected down the road during the warranty period I dealt with my carrier Verizon. BB (with the original exception of the Playbook (no carrier involvement) never really dealt with customers directly but I think maybe that has changed.
    06-05-15 12:16 AM
    I have a Torch 9810 which is starting to breakdown, so I have been debating the Leap vs Z30 for a few days. Based on all I've read, Z30 seems like a real winner so I ordered the white from Staples today with the $30 off coupon. They were out of SD cards but not biggie...the price was right, plus the extra $30 was a bonus!
    06-12-15 11:52 AM
    I have a Torch 9810 which is starting to breakdown, so I have been debating the Leap vs Z30 for a few days. Based on all I've read, Z30 seems like a real winner so I ordered the white from Staples today with the $30 off coupon. They were out of SD cards but not biggie...the price was right, plus the extra $30 was a bonus!
    Can you share how you came to have the $30 off coupon? I'm fed up with my z10's battery performance and want to buy the Z30.
    06-12-15 06:52 PM
    That is a personal side deal through BlackBerry employees willing to use their employee discount on a deal sharing site. Mailed by employee from Canada.

Posted via CB10
    Too late to edit my post, but I was wrong in the quoted post.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 10:50 PM
    [QUOTE=Davidoff65;11713853]Can you share how you came to have the $30 off coupon? I'm fed up with my z10's battery performance and want to buy the Z30.[/QUOTE

Go to retailmenot.ca/s/staples to get the $30 off coupon. I purchased from staples since I wanted a white one. However, there's a better deal on reflag deals...you need to pm Christov (who's a bb emp) and he will reply with a unique coupon code that can be used at shopblackberry. They only have the z30 in black, $199 + tax. It ships from a distribution centre in the US and really quick according to all posters. A few have posted pics of the production date on the box, which was on Apr 2015.
    This form isn't allowing me to post links so search on lava-hot-bbz30 at redflagdeals.
    06-13-15 12:03 AM
    Thank you so much!!! Z30, here I come!!
    06-13-15 09:56 AM
    That is a personal side deal through BlackBerry employees willing to use their employee discount on a deal sharing site. Mailed by employee from Canada.

Posted via CB10
    No it isn't! It is a coupon code for a $199 Z30 from Shop BlackBerry Canada site.
    06-13-15 11:01 AM
    No it isn't! It is a coupon code for a $199 Z30 from Shop BlackBerry Canada site.
    As long as the deal exists, it's great. Where would one find such code on Shop Blackberry Canada then?
    06-13-15 01:15 PM
    http://forums.redflagdeals.com/lava-...amily-1720391/

Mine took less than 24 hours to be shipped to my door from the time I completed the order. I ordered it Thursday and was zliding with my new Z30 on Friday. You need to create a RFD account and PM the user who posted the deal on that link...Christov I think it is.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-15 06:38 PM
41 12