Just found that Aliexpress.com have quite a lot of Blackberry phones for sale aparently brand new and wondering if these are real new or refurbished.

Has someone bought here, and if so, have you had any issues?
    Are these sellers to be trusted and what about the terminal, works all well, battery, connection, etc?

https://es.aliexpress.com/wholesale?...ext=blackberry

Thanks!
    01-08-21 05:56 PM
    When you buy online, try to research a bit on positive feedback (maybe above 98%) seller rating (4.8 out of 5), details on the description, and tracking number for shipping, etc. Then try to contact the seller and hope for quick responses.

Remember that BlackBerry devices are no longer in production. So receiving BNIB or BNOB, is a rare experience. Just my two cents. Cheers.
    anon(10724439) likes this.
    01-10-21 05:12 AM
    Just found that Aliexpress.com have quite a lot of Blackberry phones for sale aparently brand new and wondering if these are real new or refurbished.

Has someone bought here, and if so, have you had any issues?
    Are these sellers to be trusted and what about the terminal, works all well, battery, connection, etc?

https://es.aliexpress.com/wholesale?...ext=blackberry

Thanks!
    I’d be more suspect on the BlackBerry devices listed on Aliexpress compared with Amazon or eBay and part of that is location of the intended audience of the respective site. Also some of the BlackBerry devices may be altered or counterfeit which can be on any site, but I believe happens more frequently on Aliexpress site.
    ucghandyman likes this.
    01-10-21 09:10 AM
    I’d be more suspect on the BlackBerry devices listed on Aliexpress compared with Amazon or eBay and part of that is location of the intended audience of the respective site. Also some of the BlackBerry devices may be altered or counterfeit which can be on any site, but I believe happens more frequently on Aliexpress site.
    Mmm... not sure if can take that as a clear answer to my questions, but thanks anyway.
    01-10-21 11:47 AM
    Mmm... not sure if can take that as a clear answer to my questions, but thanks anyway.
    I looked at a few listings, most clearly say refurbished.

I do remember someone had complained before when they ordered one... that it didn't come in the original box with the original accessories. I'd carefully look at the listings details and the reviews of the product. If you have a question, ask the seller.
    anon(10724439) likes this.
    01-11-21 09:38 AM
    I looked at a few listings, most clearly say refurbished.

I do remember someone had complained before when they ordered one... that it didn't come in the original box with the original accessories. I'd carefully look at the listings details and the reviews of the product. If you have a question, ask the seller.
    I see, price is not that crazy though. May have a try if can't find something interesting or better nearby.
    Thanks!
    01-11-21 11:00 AM
    I ordered my gold q10 from aliexpress, and have zero regrets. took a month to arrive from China to Toronto. I believe they are assembled with spare gold edition + white q10 parts. Therefore refurbished and not used. certainly not brand new, as they've been out of production for years.
    01-11-21 07:15 PM
    Good thing to know, probably will buy a Passport
    ucghandyman likes this.
    01-14-21 02:48 AM
    My wife and daughters buy on Aliexpress on regular basis but I always remind them to limit purchases to the low price segment. No major issues so far, except occasional delays in delivery (but that happens with everyone) and there were small mistakes a couple of times as the wrong color. As for me, I avoid Aliexpress because I do not see a buyer's protection policy there similar to eBay. But I could miss something.
    01-29-21 04:30 AM
    I buy a lot from alieexpress and have had No problems sofar.
    As i live in the netherlands i have to pay customs a fee if items are above a fixed price.
    Sofar i've always send a notice to the seller to put about 18 euro's on the shipping papers.
    Sofar so Good.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-21 06:22 PM
    I've also bought a lot of things from aliexpress. Aside from the ridiculously long shipping times, I've had no issues. I was looking to get this Z30 https://aliexpress.com/item/4000842715430.html but I'm not sure about the seller. Does anyone have a list of trusted sellers they've bought phones from before?
    06-24-21 06:13 PM
    Be sure to look at the seller's rating and reviews about him.
    07-27-21 01:48 PM
    Interesting I'm just starting to look at Aliexpress from the first time. They certainly fixed up their site since the last time I looked at it years ago. I got my blackberry from China through Amazon recently and I'm happy with it.
    09-21-21 08:49 AM
    Aliexpress looks like it has much better prices on the KEY2 than I've found anywhere else.
    the_boon likes this.
    09-21-21 08:54 AM
    Aliexpress looks like it has much better prices on the KEY2 than I've found anywhere else.
    The KEY is which KEY2...

Seen a lot of Chinees or India devices being shipped out as US Supported phones.

I'd make sure to contact the seller to confirm their listing. Returns are a pain, but not heard of anyone getting stuck with an off variant.
    ucghandyman likes this.
    09-21-21 01:53 PM
    @Dunt Dunt Dunt

Good points. That was my main thought too, how do you find out exactly what model they have for sale? And what about return arrangements if it's not satisfactory?

"Let the buyer beware."
    10-01-21 09:47 PM
    The KEY is which KEY2...

Seen a lot of Chinees or India devices being shipped out as US Supported phones.

I'd make sure to contact the seller to confirm their listing. Returns are a pain, but not heard of anyone getting stuck with an off variant.
    If it's a Silver or Red KEY2, it can't be Indian. Not sure if there is a Silver Chinese one, but Red I believe so.
    10-02-21 09:13 PM