dear all,

i wanna ask, im using style on 6.0.0.407.

i recharge my battery 2 - 3 times a day, is that normal, and the battery kinda warm.

any suggestion what should i do to fix the problem ???

regards
    02-26-11 09:52 AM
    My battery would drain really fast when I was in certain buildings (steel roof) because the phone would waste tremendous amounts of energy scanning for a nonexistent signal. I bought the BatteryBooster app and now the battery will last all day.
    02-27-11 10:03 PM
    dear all,

i wanna ask, im using style on 6.0.0.407.

i recharge my battery 2 - 3 times a day, is that normal, and the battery kinda warm.

any suggestion what should i do to fix the problem ???

regards
    i find that certain apps although they work somehow make the battery warm to and kill the battery check your apps memory usage. what programs do u have installed
    02-27-11 11:48 PM
    When I use TuneIn, It destroys my battery. I need to keep it plugged in our my battery will be dead in about two and half hours.
    02-28-11 07:29 AM
    I am in good service area and keep all apps closed when not in use. Opera and Facebook are the only apps I have installed. I keep wifi, bluetooth and GPS off when not in use and on average, I usually have 50% after 16-18hrs. Last night I fell asleep and forgot to put it on the charger... I woke up in the middle of the night and put it on the charger... it was still at 60% after 20hrs. I guess it all depends on usage and signal. My wife works in a poor service area and her battery is down to 30% after 8hrs in poor service, 10hrs being on total. I bought her one of those Duracell 4000mah battery packs on clearance at Office Max for $20 and she leaves it in her purse and can bring the battery back to 100% for almost an entire work week... That is if she can't make it to her car charger.
    02-28-11 02:12 PM
    If you just got the phone and are installing apps every day then that will cause battery drain. Or you might have a defect.
    02-28-11 02:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD