Does Sprint hold a national carrier exclusive (ex: Alltel/Cricket can have it but not Verizon?) or has Verizon said "no thanks" to the Style?
    01-24-11 04:39 AM
    Does Sprint hold a national carrier exclusive (ex: Alltel/Cricket can have it but not Verizon?) or has Verizon said "no thanks" to the Style?
    From what I have heard, Verizon was given the chance to carry the Style and said no. I don't know what Sprint's exclusivity contract is, specifically, so I don't know if it will come to Verizon. With Verizon's new iPhone and their commitment to Android, it's hard to say. I think the Style may still be too underrated for them to pick up, but one can hope.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-11 05:28 AM
    Personally, I'd love to see Verizon pick up the Style. It would make the accessories market even more viable, and frankly, it is a nice piece of work.

01-24-11 05:35 AM
    Personally, I'd love to see Verizon pick up the Style. It would make the accessories market even more viable, and frankly, it is a nice piece of work.

Oh, I agree! I would love to see more carriers pick this up. Means more apps, maybe some themes finally, more wallpapers, and a Style 2 whenever this baby's ready to give up the ghost.

01-24-11 05:39 AM
    I believe the 9650 will have a EOL (end of life) around March so I wondering if that's when they're going to be bring in the Style since I doubt we'll see a new Bold or Storm by then. And by then the Curve 3G will be preloaded with OS 6 as well as the Style.
    01-24-11 06:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD