hey guys, i really want a 9670 and can't find anything on craigslist, and have asked friends. does anyone know where I could get one? I just won a unlock code in that last contest and really would like to use that code with a 9670 (i use ntelos), so the one I buy can be on any network. let me know! maybe you have an old one that you'd like to pass on and let live again. thanks!

i have a 9650 now, which i know is very similar. i just love the flip and would like to have it.
    06-18-12 05:07 PM
    You cannot unlock a 9670. It is a CDMA device that does not use SIM cards.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    jkomo001 likes this.
    06-18-12 05:09 PM
    hey guys, i really want a 9670 and can't find anything on craigslist, and have asked friends. does anyone know where I could get one? I just won a unlock code in that last contest and really would like to use that code with a 9670 (i use ntelos), so the one I buy can be on any network. let me know! maybe you have an old one that you'd like to pass on and let live again. thanks!

i have a 9650 now, which i know is very similar. i just love the flip and would like to have it.
    Cowboom.com has a few of them. I bought one from them at it is in excellent shape so I ordered another one.
    jkomo001 likes this.
    06-18-12 05:18 PM
    o right, lookin at the forums i see flashing come up a lot, but isn't that illegal? so i guess i'm out of luck :/
    thanks for the response
    06-18-12 05:20 PM
    Flashing is NOT illegal as long as you do it to your own phone. It is illegal if you copy someone else's esn/phone number etc.There are many of those small MVNO providers that do flash phones. This , I believe, went thru the courts a while back and they said flashing your own phone IS legal.
    06-19-12 07:45 AM
    Thanks barbarian! You guys were real helpful. I'll look into getting this done. Thanksa gain
    06-19-12 07:55 AM
    But nTelos won't let you activate a flashed phone on their network.
    Laura Knotek and jkomo001 like this.
    06-19-12 11:59 AM
    I just went thru this with ntelos After I had fully flashed my 9670 they wanted to flash it again. They use software called Houdini which only flashes your talk and txt but no Web or MMS. there is a forum called howardforums that helps to flash a Style or go to flashtotalk . Either way works. I also have an extra Style locked to Sprint, if your interested let me know how much your willing to spend.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
    06-20-12 03:10 AM
    where in VA do you live? i'm from augusta county but been in Ms for a few.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9670 using Tapatalk
    06-20-12 03:12 AM
    try ebay ...u will find many
    06-21-12 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD