I want to buy black berry 9670, can anyone tell me full features of this mobile phone.
    08-01-12 12:35 PM
    08-05-12 10:30 PM
    go to google, search. there are tons of websites that show you not only the features, but the specs and user reviews. the internet is killing me lately with the laziness of some people.
    08-06-12 04:29 AM
    go to google, search. there are tons of websites that show you not only the features, but the specs and user reviews. the internet is killing me lately with the laziness of some people.

I found that funny as well. The op obviously took the time to log on to CB to ask a question, when in the same amount of time, they could have typed Blackberry 9670 into Google for their answer.
    08-06-12 10:15 AM
    I want to buy black berry 9670, can anyone tell me full features of this mobile phone.
    I purchased a Style for my 13 year old son for the pocket form factor. It has worked out for what he uses it for, mostly texting. The 6.0 browser can only be described as functional. Camera and media is Ok. Newer Blackberries are going to have better media. If you are looking to bridge to a playbook, the bridge browser is going to be slow and may freeze up at times. The style seems to be one of the cheapest models to purchase off of Craigslist or Ebay. For the right price, it is worth it. I wouldn't sign a 2 year contract to get one with BB10 6 mos away.
    08-06-12 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD