The voice mail icon is always in my notification bar at the top. Is that normal? I don't use the sprint voice mail, I use google voice (coming from an android phone). Any help is appreciated!
    12-04-10 01:16 PM
    Have you tried calling your cell phone from you cell phone and accessing the voice mail that way and then listening to any messages there?

Unfortunately unlike other cell phones I've had I cannot seem to find a "clear voice mail indicator" in the normal places I thought it would be.
    12-04-10 11:12 PM
    Have you tried calling your cell phone from you cell phone and accessing the voice mail that way and then listening to any messages there?

Unfortunately unlike other cell phones I've had I cannot seem to find a "clear voice mail indicator" in the normal places I thought it would be.
    After making sure there aren't any messages, do a battery pull and you should be able to get rid of the icon.
    bimmer22 likes this.
    12-06-10 12:33 PM
    Have you considered switching to Sprint's voicemail? Since they introduced VVM, I love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-10 12:35 PM
    I really like the google voice. Battery pull did the trick! Like the blackberry, but the build quality suck IMO. Scratches way to easy. They should have made this a "rugged" model phone.
    12-06-10 08:21 PM
    If all else fails, have someone call your Sprint # and leave a short v-mail. Then call your v-mail (don't use the visual v-mail), which is #1 on the keypad, listen to the message, press #7 to erase, wait to hear the vocal confirmation of Message Deleted and then hang-up. See if that doesn't fix the problem.
    Kerri Neill likes this.
    12-10-10 11:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD