I found a setting that changes the display colors of the style. I know there r few if any themes available for the style but this gives it a new look. I went to options, then accessability, n changed the color contrast to "reverse contrast". I like the new look so I thought I would share.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-10 06:54 PM
    Kinda cool.....thx!
    12-18-10 11:31 AM
    Yep that's been around for quite awhile in the older BlackBerry OS versions I think even my old Pearl 8130 had that option. Turn on event sounds too. They are cool

12-18-10 12:36 PM
    Yep that's been around for quite awhile in the older BlackBerry OS versions I think even my old Pearl 8130 had that option. Turn on event sounds too. They are cool

This is my first blackberry so I guess I didn't know they all did that. The bad thing is it messes the colors up on everything, like when taking a pic or viewing pics. What r the event sounds for? What would trigger them?

12-18-10 02:53 PM

I know my 8330m didn't have it...
    It is pretty cool though
    12-18-10 02:57 PM
    Haha, I was messing with this feature one day
    and it actually was pretty fun! It was cool because
    it even changed the color for my external display
    12-21-10 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD