When you click the Second from top bar (where the profile and search icons are), it brings up three upcoming appointments on the Calendar.

Is there a way to increase that from 3 to 6? There is plenty space to do that.

Is there an app, or a way to configure the display setup to do that?

TIA
    12-15-10 04:00 PM
    an excellent post ZedRight - thanks for bringing this issue up. it's my understanding that there is no such setting or configuration on the device that will increase those 3 upcoming appointments notifications like you had mentioned in your post - unfortunately. I did a quick search for an app in App World but I did not see anything pop out at me. I will keep looking and researching this issue and I will post what i find out here.
    Kerri Neill likes this.
    12-15-10 04:48 PM
    an excellent post ZedRight - thanks for bringing this issue up. it's my understanding that there is no such setting or configuration on the device that will increase those 3 upcoming appointments notifications like you had mentioned in your post - unfortunately. I did a quick search for an app in App World but I did not see anything pop out at me. I will keep looking and researching this issue and I will post what i find out here.
    And how about giving your customers the option to turn off those annoying 9016. I understand it is a marketing arrangement Sprint has with Google, but they drive me nuts to the point that I may have to return to phone back and move to ATT or Verizon.
    Visual mail is great, so why pester your customers with those unwanted texts?
    12-15-10 05:27 PM
    hmm...Google marketing arrangement? Is this issue is now resolved with the release of Build 1609? If not, will you please give me some more detail about the messages the you recieve from 9016?
    12-16-10 04:34 PM
    hmm...Google marketing arrangement? Is this issue is now resolved with the release of Build 1609? If not, will you please give me some more detail about the messages the you recieve from 9016?
    Every time you get a voice mail, I also get a text sayng xxxxxxxxxx has sent you a Sprint Voice Message. Call 408-970-0000 and it then gives some generated code.
    It is annoying and Sprint says only RIM can turn it off, at it will not be possible before next quarter. It is annoying as **** and needless.
    Never had that issue with Curve. I am seriously considering canceling my account because of this problem.
    12-16-10 05:41 PM
    And how about giving your customers the option to turn off those annoying 9016. I understand it is a marketing arrangement Sprint has with Google, but they drive me nuts to the point that I may have to return to phone back and move to ATT or Verizon.
    Visual mail is great, so why pester your customers with those unwanted texts?
    I had the same issue but blocked the number on the Sprint site and, no more annoying texts.
    12-17-10 08:12 AM
    I had the same issue but blocked the number on the Sprint site and, no more annoying texts.
    I tried to do the same, and Sprint said they cannot block.
    Perhaps one of the Sprint Ambassadors here can help me out.
    12-17-10 01:12 PM
    I tried to do the same, and Sprint said they cannot block.
    Perhaps one of the Sprint Ambassadors here can help me out.
    OK, go to the Sprint page and then log into your acct. Click on the "My device & media" tab. On the right hand side, under "I want to...", the 3rd option down is Block Texts. From there you have to poke around a little but, you can add to a list a number for a message you want to block.

Hope that helps.
    Kerri Neill and bimmer22 like this.
    12-17-10 03:50 PM
    Cool workaround guys - nice job. May I please get the software and build version of the devices that are experiencing this issue?
    12-17-10 05:11 PM
    OK, go to the Sprint page and then log into your acct. Click on the "My device & media" tab. On the right hand side, under "I want to...", the 3rd option down is Block Texts. From there you have to poke around a little but, you can add to a list a number for a message you want to block.

Hope that helps.
    I have blocked the number 9016 and chatted with two Sprint representatives, who each assured me that I would not receive anymore messages from that number. However, I am still receiving a message once every two or three hours. It's very frustrating! I have a BB Style.
    12-17-10 05:48 PM

Hope that helps.
    Tried that, and it shut down my voice mail completely, So I had to unblock 9016 and still my VM is screwed up. I think I am done with Sprint.
    12-17-10 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD