An icon popped up on my message bar and I dont know what it is. It is a yellow envelope with a tiny blue circle on the bottom left corner of envelope.
    I have no idea what it is and I have checked all my messages and it does not go away. I checked all icon glossaries I could find and have not seen a similar icon. When I click on the message, nothing comes up except my calendar items.

Please help a newbie
    12-07-10 09:34 PM
    What apps do you have open? What apps do you have in general?

Try holding the BlackBerry key for a couple seconds. See if that doesn't open anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 09:42 PM
    Apps I have are:
    Google sync
    Vlingo
    Gmail
    Flixster
    Poynt
    Score mobile for blackberry
    A Snake

I done what you said and nothing open and I open all those apps. Still there.
    12-07-10 09:58 PM
    lockshop I had it pop up this past Sat. Turns out it's a Sprint message, access it by clicking on the Sprint icon and you'll find it as a new message. Funny it wouldn't open like a "normal" email message.
    12-07-10 10:36 PM
    lockshop I had it pop up this past Sat. Turns out it's a Sprint message, access it by clicking on the Sprint icon and you'll find it as a new message. Funny it wouldn't open like a "normal" email message.
    You da MAN

Thanks
    12-10-10 07:04 AM
    Now I can't wait for the offical OS upgrade so my phone will stop rebooting itself when I take more than 3 pictures!
    12-10-10 10:59 AM
    Now I can't wait for the offical OS upgrade so my phone will stop rebooting itself when I take more than 3 pictures!
    The OS update you mentioned is actually what's called a Maintenance Release - it fixes the camera/reboot issue and a few other issues as well - it should be released real soon!
    Kerri Neill likes this.
    12-10-10 05:15 PM
    Unfortunately, I have the same icon. I tried going into the Sprint icon, but no luck. Stupid icon is still there. Any other help is appreciated.
    01-20-11 09:52 AM
    I just received the same icon and I was downloading Sprint Zone and Sprint Music. Any suggestions for accessing the message?
    11-21-11 09:02 PM
    For me it always has appeared in the messages folder. I'm assuming that is not the case for you guys. Try a battery pull to see if that will clear it. if not, I would just delete sprint zone, as it's pretty useless anyway.

11-22-11 08:14 PM
    I have this same mystery icon...
    Update: just. Found it! From your home screen click on the plain envelope; that is, not the BB or Y! envelope and you will find the messages there

Last edited by Sheri-BB; 11-24-11 at 09:10 AM.
    11-24-11 09:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD