Hello all. I'm the pround new owner of a 9670. LOVE the SPEED!!! My question is how to get my contacts off my 8350i on to my 9670. Won't go thru DM or bluetooth. Any suggestions? thanks in advance
    04-25-11 07:30 PM
    Hello all. I'm the pround new owner of a 9670. LOVE the SPEED!!! My question is how to get my contacts off my 8350i on to my 9670. Won't go thru DM or bluetooth. Any suggestions? thanks in advance
    Not sure what you mean that it won't go through DM? Why not? Might not help you now, but you might want to store your contacts in Gmail to avoid ever losing them and making it easier to add to a new phone later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 07:57 PM
    @danisnotstan...don't know why it won't go thru DM...transferred everything else but my contacts....absolutley refuses to do so...
    04-25-11 08:08 PM
    @pitstew - Sync them to gmail, then sync gmail contacts to 9670...
    04-25-11 09:14 PM
    Is the old address book grayed out? If so try this:

1. Open Address Book on your Blackberry
    2. Click the menu button and select "Options"
    3. Under "Contact Lists" will hopefully be one of your e-mail accounts you have configured with your Blackberry - click on it
    4. Turn "Wireless Synchronization" to "No"
    5. Go back into DM and hopefully the "Address Book" will no longer be grayed out and can be transferred onto the device!
    pitstew likes this.
    04-26-11 01:14 PM
    Update....got 'em to go via bluetooth....thanks for the replies....LOVE my new 9670!!!!!!
    04-26-11 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD