I'm trying Sprint out for 30 days and I'm using the BB Style and I'm really digging it. I also have a a 9780 and a 9700.

I'm very surprised by this form factor. Never thought how slick this phone would be. I think RIM would be insane not to continue this model. But there are a few things they could possibly do to make it even better.

The keyboard is a little flat, it needs to have higher ridges like the Bolds.
    The resolution should be higher. Matching the torch resolution would have been nice, and even a slightly bigger screen seems possible.
    And lastly a speedier cpu. It seems like my 9780 is snappier than the Style.

There was a rumor of a Style 2 a while back and I hope it comes out this year and I hope it gets similar specs as the 9900/9930

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-11 12:38 AM
    Roger! Digging this phone too! I moved up from the 8330m (OS 4.5) and had some problems with battery drain - turns out the migration with desktop brought some of the old 8330 themes and programs with it - once I deleted them and cleared the caches in the browser - it settled down nicely! But my biggest delight is the phone call quality! I drive in the hills of SW Oklahoma and the 8330 would drop calls, especially in the deep red creek area - (can you hear me now?-No!), but with this baby, crystal clear and continuous - so I know it is the phone because nothing else changed. Don't know if it is materials, design or OS - but this CDMA baby will talk in really remote areas! And of course the screen and the OS 6 is just icing on the cake! Way to go RIM! The only thing I want now is for it to chirp when I open it, you like the communicators on Star Trek like Mr. Lazaridis and company were striving for when they built the first berries. Well done indeed. Kudos! I am one happy Crackberry Style "Clamster"!
    05-06-11 01:39 PM
    I would LOVE it if it would "chirp" open.
    05-07-11 02:08 AM
    Some of the people I try to show websites to are unable to read a thing on this screen. I'm sure the resolution is high enough lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-11 11:31 AM
    This by far the best BB on the Sprint network. Coming from several of the full keyboard versions I was waiting for a sleeker flip design that fits perfect in my pocket, and it arrived even with OS 6.0 as well.

Looking forward to an updated version down the road and OS 7.
    darkangel07760 likes this.
    05-07-11 02:30 PM
    Dumped my EVO too big and too many useless features for me.......Love my new BB Style Big Time ...does everything I need in a nice small package bravo BB!
    darkangel07760 likes this.
    05-08-11 12:11 AM
    I really like the form factor of the style. It is very pocketable phone with no accidental dialing. If you do a lot of web browsing the small screen is a disadvantage but I don'tand I value flip phone feature enough to live with the small screen.
    05-10-11 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD