So I have downloaded some of the new themes for the Style and really like the few I got. However I noticed only 1 or 2 of them have the battery and signal indicators with the % noted.

Does anyone use a good application that I can still keep any theme I use but showing the percentage of battery and signal use?

Thanks
    02-17-11 09:25 AM
    I don't believe such an app exists.
    02-17-11 09:42 AM
    My favorite things to see on my BB is the weather icon, battery and signal use in percentage. I've yet to see anything that will give me all this. Hopefully someone comes out with something like that.

:-|
    02-17-11 09:55 AM
    I use an app on my Style called "Battery Icon". I really like it! Not only does it display the exact battery charge percentage remaining on the inside screen, but also on the outside screen down at the bottom in the Notification area. I think I paid 99 cents for it and I think I got it from the Crackberry store if I recall correctly.
    02-17-11 10:07 AM
    I use Meter Berry for the battery. You can get it here: BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
    It does a lot more then displaying battery.

I use berry weather for weather.

I haven't found an app for signal, but I haven't really looked.
    02-17-11 05:41 PM
    BatteryEx for battery. Free app, might be in App World if I can remember correctly.
    02-17-11 05:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD