There are Themes available in the CB store. Just make sure it says "available for all OS 6 devices".
    01-31-11 09:16 AM
    Everything in the store so far costs money, anyone know of a place to get free themes for the style?
    01-31-11 08:02 PM
    I got tired of waiting for Style themes, so I just made a very simple theme. All I did was get rid of the 'all', 'favorites', 'media', etc. panels, shrink the top panel for more wallpaper space, and added a weather slot on the top left. Kept everything else the same. If you care to try it, I believe this link should work:

com_plazmic_theme_BB_Theme_4.jad

I've had no problems so far using it in my Style, so far.
    Last edited by EliasZuniga; 01-31-11 at 10:24 PM.
    01-31-11 10:22 PM
    EliasZuniga, thank you!! I've been waiting for SOME kind of theme to try. Gonna DL this right now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-01-11 09:00 AM
    I got tired of waiting for Style themes, so I just made a very simple theme. All I did was get rid of the 'all', 'favorites', 'media', etc. panels, shrink the top panel for more wallpaper space, and added a weather slot on the top left. Kept everything else the same. If you care to try it, I believe this link should work:

com_plazmic_theme_BB_Theme_4.jad

I've had no problems so far using it in my Style, so far.
    Am I just stupid, or can I not download this file via the BB browser?
    02-01-11 01:56 PM
    Am I just stupid, or can I not download this file via the BB browser?
    No, it's registering as a .txt document, both on my BB browser and on Firefox on my laptop.
    02-01-11 02:03 PM
    No, it's registering as a .txt document, both on my BB browser and on Firefox on my laptop.
    OK, good. I'm not going crazy then.
    02-01-11 02:05 PM
    OK, good. I'm not going crazy then.
    Actually, you ARE going crazy, but this issue isn't part of the crazy.
    02-01-11 02:07 PM
    True! Sad, but true!
    02-01-11 02:10 PM
    To dam funny!
    02-01-11 05:15 PM
    Sorry guys! I obviously failed at trying to create an OTA upload for the themes. If you want them, just email me (757eliashzATgmailDOTcom and I'll email you the files to install via desktop manager. (After downloading them to your computer, connect desktop manager, go to install applications, and click on the alx files to install both.)

Here's a screenshot of the theme; like I said, nothing special, just gets rid of the panels and increases space for your wallpaper. I made one with and one without the weather slots.

Sorry again I couldn't do the ota.
    02-01-11 07:38 PM
    No need to be sorry. Your rock'in the first free Style theme!
    02-01-11 08:28 PM
    i need help installing my 4g iBerry theme! i paid for it, downloaded it, its compatable, but it wont let me set it to use it! please reply asap!
    02-01-11 08:53 PM
    i need help installing my 4g iBerry theme! i paid for it, downloaded it, its compatable, but it wont let me set it to use it! please reply asap!
    If it can't see it, then it isn't compatible. There are a number of themes that claim to be compatible but they aren't. I suggest you ask for a refund. I had to do that for a theme I purchased in the CB app store the day I got the Style. It took over a week, but I got the refund.
    02-01-11 08:57 PM
    No. its ALL OS6 devices now. and in its update yesterday, it says its now compatible with the 9670, 9650, and others that weren't before. i know it is compatible. i have the latest ROM from RIM too. Ugh! i just thought I'd buy it again, and it still says it cant find it glad its only 2.99 right now
    02-01-11 09:09 PM
    Hmmm, is it possible you selected the wrong version while making your purchase?
    02-01-11 09:14 PM
    no. when i purchase it, its a multiple one thats for like 9850/9670/.../.../ and it has like 3 different models. when i download it, it says im downloading the 9780 one. it doesnt make sense.
    02-01-11 09:17 PM
    no. when i purchase it, its a multiple one thats for like 9850/9670/.../.../ and it has like 3 different models. when i download it, it says im downloading the 9780 one. it doesnt make sense.
    Hit up there tech support, on the page you bought it from.
    02-01-11 09:19 PM
    Sorry guys! I obviously failed at trying to create an OTA upload for the themes. If you want them, just email me (757eliashzATgmailDOTcom and I'll email you the files to install via desktop manager. (After downloading them to your computer, connect desktop manager, go to install applications, and click on the alx files to install both.)

Here's a screenshot of the theme; like I said, nothing special, just gets rid of the panels and increases space for your wallpaper. I made one with and one without the weather slots.

Sorry again I couldn't do the ota.
    Thanks for the files...my phone is rebooting now. I'll let ya know how it worked!

No. its ALL OS6 devices now. and in its update yesterday, it says its now compatible with the 9670, 9650, and others that weren't before. i know it is compatible. i have the latest ROM from RIM too. Ugh! i just thought I'd buy it again, and it still says it cant find it glad its only 2.99 right now
    Maybe you will just have to contact the developer? Sometimes the wrong file gets attached to the correct link.
    02-01-11 09:20 PM
    I got it from here once, and then the crackberry store app once. should i just go on here and contact support?
    02-01-11 09:21 PM
    I got it from here once, and then the crackberry store app once. should i just go on here and contact support?
    Do both, can't hurt right?!
    02-01-11 09:27 PM
    Same thing happened to me here. Paid and installed 4 themes that all claimed 9670 compatibility, and 2 of them didn't work.
    02-01-11 10:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD