Just downloaded the app from tetherbridge.com and it works fairly well on my Style. I guess the other option is the one from tether.com, which I think is the former berrbuzz? Any advice appreciated. Thanks.
    01-26-11 09:12 PM
    How do you like tetherbridge? I use the trial version of the tether app because I'm cheap (and tetherbridge isn't mac capable) and haven't decided if I want to drop 50$ on it yet or not. I've been attempting to do a free bluetooth tethering but haven't been successful in that venture quite yet.
    02-03-11 07:34 PM
    Tether is a good investment. Just sign up for their email and � could catch them on a sale. Like when I brought it I paid 50 but like 3 days later they had it on sale for 20. But tether speed is like DSL but definitly like a modem. Its good for basic internet viewing and downloading music. Yea its worth getting because its helpin with my schoolwork. Last thing you can't use it to connect ur game system

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 04:10 AM
    I got an e-mail from the Jared Company (One Touch Flashlight etc.) and they said if you buy Tether through their store you save $10.
    02-05-11 11:58 AM
    I got an e-mail from the Jared Company (One Touch Flashlight etc.) and they said if you buy Tether through their store you save $10.
    Don't ever buy anything from Jared! From what I understand, they will still be spamming your in-box long after you've moved on to a better place. Just do a search on them here.
    02-05-11 02:43 PM
    Don't ever buy anything from Jared! From what I understand, they will still be spamming your in-box long after you've moved on to a better place. Just do a search on them here.
    I did do a search and wow, there sure are a few hate threads. The e-mails are borderline spam, but so are the ones from Amazon.com and PayPal and no one is ready to crucify them over it. I haven't tried to unsubscribe yet since I am not getting entirely worthless information (could have saved 10 bucks on that Tether app if it was a month ago).

Their apps that I have work fantastic, so what's the problem?
    02-06-11 05:27 PM
    I have found that Tetherbridge is better than Tether, my wife uses Tether and I use Tetherbridge. It appears I have fewer disconnects than she does, I purchased mine for 19.00 and she got hers on sale last year for 25.00. Hope this helps.
    02-07-11 12:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD