Hi!
    I'v had my tourch for some time now and just recently got an '08 ford focus with microsoft sync technology. I've got some aspects working rite away. I can dial from my phone and take the call via bluetooth on the car speakers. And i can end my calls with a click of a button. ican also listen to the music on my blackberry wirelessly and can say next track and it will advance to the next track.
    I should be able to download my address book on so that I can press 1 button and say "call johnny appleseeds cell" or " call jane doe at home" but, I am having problems syncing my addressbook. The list of compatiable phones they offer is from '08 because that is the make of the car.

My next issue would be that it can accept my text messages and display them to me as well as read them out loud to me. And then they have a few pre written options for to use as a response or i can wait til i am parked and write out my own response. I am not able to sync my messages. Having these read to me would be a very handy feature.

Any assistance that could be offered would be grealty appreciated!
    Thank you all in advance
    Danielle
    03-25-11 02:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD