I just purchased my BB Style from Sprint and cannot find out how to send an MMS. With my old BB Pearl, there was a specific menu option under text messages to send an MMS (vs an SMS), but I cannot find any such menu option on the Style, either under the "Messages" application or the "Text Messages" application. I'm not talking about just sending a picture or video via text. With my old Pearl, the MMS option allowed you to send a txt message greater than 160 characters. That does not seem possible on the Style? I've call sprint numerous times, and no one can figure it out. The best they've been able to do is to send me to my Pictures and tell me to try to send it from there. While that may be one way, it doesn't solve the long txt message issue, and I can't believe a high end phone like the Style doesn't have a specifc MMS option. The "MMS In/Out" boxes exist in my "Messages/View Folders", so RIM must believe the phone can send/receive them. I'm on a BB Enterprise server at work, and my IT guy says our security policy is not the problem. Any thoughts?
    11-13-10 11:15 AM
    my understanding is that MMS means you can send photos/media in the text message, instead of just "characters" - which can be done on the style, and even if you can type/send more than 160 characters, for most recipients, it still splits up into multiple texts
    11-13-10 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD