I'm not sure if this is a Sprint problem or an issue with the Style, but ever since my husband and I switched over from our BB Curves, we get frequent (almost constant) "Call Failed" errors and fast busy signals while trying to make calls. It takes 6-8 attempts before the call will go through. We never experienced this type of problem with the Curve. Both of our phones have the most recent software updates. We live in Southwest Michigan--is anyone else experiencing this problem?
    01-14-11 10:28 AM
    I have had the same experience with my phone when I went from Washington back to British Columbia. The Telus tech said it was stuck on the Washington network. He tried to get me back with no success. Said I had to bring the phone in to get it fixed. I am back in Washington and it seems to be working fine again. When I go back home to BC tonight I hope it will release itself. I'll let ya know what happens. He also said my fast battery drain may be because it is looking for the network. My phone shows full bars so who knows.
    01-14-11 01:46 PM
    So an update.
    The Telus tech did say there is a known issue on the 9670 getting locked onto cell networks and not releasing. They have a live download to fix it but you need to be able to access you home network to get it.

So I can't release mine so the tech says to bring it in for a straight across exchange on the phone. Remember, I have been trying to get this problem fixed for a week now. Well it seems I am 2 freak'in days late for the 30 day exchange warranty. WTF!!! I have been trying to get the problem solved for a week. You think they would step up to keep the customer happy, but NOOOOO.
    Now, I am without a phone until they fix it because the dealer has no loaners.
    Great, my work demands I be in contact. Now what? L&R basically said = so sad, to bad. No offer of help in any way.
    01-15-11 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD