Hello everyone,

I haven't been around the forms for a while. Been poking around XDA since I got my android phone. I just wanted to stop by and say hi as I recently purchased a BB Style and am currently using it. I still have my Motorola Photon also. But any who I was just stopping buy to say hi and once I get my style all set up and running how I want it you will see me poking around here also. Just FYI I use to theme when I had my other BB's in the past. I am getting all the software set up on my computer again and have some refreshing to do with BB theming again but will hopefully be getting some theme's out for the style over the next couple of weeks. Just so everyone know's I have 3 jobs, a wife and a 2 year old so things may seem to be going at a snails pass but I assure you I am working on it. If you have any theme ides please feel free to post and I will try to produce what I can. Happy BB'ing everyone. Hope to see you all around.

Feel free to add me on BBM if you so wish.
    Last edited by MedicStuder; 03-28-12 at 05:54 PM.
    03-28-12 05:34 PM
    Welcome back, and resume the fruitfulness of Crackberry
    03-28-12 05:46 PM
    great! style needs themes can you build one to resemble the playbook? welcome back!
    03-29-12 03:12 PM
    great! style needs themes can you build one to resemble the playbook? welcome back!
    I can try. I am still trying to locate all the code I use to use to make themes do cool things.
    03-29-12 03:15 PM
    Welcome Back!!! And thanks in advance for your future work!
    03-31-12 09:01 AM
    Just a small update, I am slowly relearning everything I have forgotten. Also, I am trying to port the themes I have already created for the 9630 I use to have to work on the 9670.
    04-12-12 07:02 PM
    wELL THANK YOU AND ID LOVE TO SEE YOUR WORK AND ALSO I THINK SOMETHING WITH PLAYBOOK ICONS WOULD BE AWESOME!!
    04-13-12 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD