Really weird thing just happened. Anyone ever have on their blackberry the camera light randomly turn on and stay on when the phone is just sitting there charging. I'm using a charging cradle idk if that plays a factor. any help will as always be appreciated. Thank You.
    02-15-11 05:44 PM
    My wife's phone did this once. It was also sitting in a cradle. I had to do a battery pull to stop it. It has only done it once.

My Style has not had an issue with it.... Yet
    02-15-11 06:27 PM
    ive had the screen randomly light up while my Torch was just sitting there at idle, but never had the flash turn on. sounds like it may be an OS bug.
    02-16-11 04:06 AM
    Mine has done it once. Battery pull did the trick. It hasn't repeated.
    02-16-11 10:54 AM
    Happened to me once, completely out of the blue.

Also another time the camera viewfinder got stuck and would not go away even though I was changing screens behind it and turning power off and on.

Both of those times I did not know yet that you were supposed to take the battery out to reboot and that had me pulling my freaking hair out.
    02-18-11 01:05 AM
    We own two Style phones and each one has done the same thing intermittently. Does anyone know if RIM is aware of problem?
    02-20-11 06:53 PM
    Sounds possessed to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-11 11:36 PM
    mine did the camera light thing the other day. reboot 'solved' it, wish it didn't require such a heavy hand. will do further research if it takes place again.
    02-21-11 05:16 AM
    Me too - middle of the night of course. Was plugged in, Bedside Mode on. very weird.
    02-25-11 03:35 PM
    Maybe it's something like Close Encounters or Independence Day. The phones are communicating with aliens. Or trying to. They need the dark for their lights to show up better.
    02-25-11 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD