Well, BB really sucks! All these years, first with the Pearl and now with the last year and a half with the Style, it's really exasperating that solutions are never found for problems.

I've spent the last hour and half trying to get JADMaker since I don't have a data plan and not all dl files have JADs so we can install offline. I finally found a copy of JADmaker and installed it and placed the ALX files for 2 PDF reader trials and unzipped the main COD to its constituent COD files only to have the "No ContentHandlers with matching suffix" error pop up for BOTH apps!! So I can't even try these PDF readers out -- which BB shouldn't need to begin with as a pdf reader should come with BB to begin with (and _that's_ another story!).

How can I bloody get RepliGo and BeamReader trials installed on my Style please when I don't have a data plan? I have OTA Loader that will dl files but I just need something that will allow for installing apps from files within BB.

Thanks in advance.
    07-27-13 03:02 PM
    You can try making the JAD files with BBHybridsTools and use a cloud storage like DropBox to put the link online. That's the way I do it and it works just fine. If you don't have BBHybridsTools here is a link to download it to your computer. http://db.tt/1AcD9Osv

07-29-13 12:02 PM