I just received my new blackberry style. I really like the phone, however I encountered one problem. I realized that the memory card was not inserted. I manually pushed it back in, it wouldn't stay in. I brought it into best buy mobile, I bought the phone from them for $49.99, and they replaced it with another brand new phone. The memory card again was not inserted, I pushed it in, it doesn't seem to hold into place, but it was readable. I closed the plastic cover and it seems to hold it in place, but doesn't seem properly secure to me. Anyone else have this problem?

Other than this, I love the phone, had a Blackberry Curve before and the charging point failed, Sprint told me I needed to replace the phone for $100 deductable (I had insurance) I decided to buy this from Best Buy instead for $50 less.
    01-06-11 09:35 PM
    I took my old memory card out and put it into my Style so I don't remember if the original was in all the way. My old one locks into place with no issue.
    01-06-11 09:43 PM
    let me ask you this, to remove the card do you just pull it straight out or is there a locking mechanism where you push it in to remove it??
    01-06-11 09:47 PM
    I have to push it in and then it pops out enough for me to grab it.
    01-06-11 09:51 PM
    I just had this issue with my new replacement phone. It had the standard Sandisk 8gig card in it and when I tried to get it out it would not release it would un click but would not pop out. I had to get tweezers to pull it free. When I inserted my Samsung 16gig card in, it slipped right in and locked fine. I think maybe its the Sandisk cards maybe they are warped or something.
    Last edited by Bettermost; 01-06-11 at 10:16 PM.
    01-06-11 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD