Hi everyone, this is my first post.

I will be picking up my Blackberry Style 9670 later today. I will post some review once I pick it up and fool around with it for a few hours.

As a side note, does anyone have any recommendations for cases or protection for the phone?
    01-05-11 10:07 AM
    I have this Style, came across this case at Sprint. Bought it and like it alot, very good leather case.

Leather Pouch BlackBerry Style 9670 - Item # CFB1230R
    01-05-11 10:42 AM
    Theres not alot of options right now . otterbox will have one out soon and thats the one I'll be getting. I bought a plastic two piece snap on from ebay for five dollars for now. If you hear of a good one available now let me know.
    01-05-11 10:44 AM
    Have fun it's an awesome device. Love it!
    01-05-11 11:19 AM
    Just came home and I am now going to fool around and try to get some ringtones and other things. I will be busy for the next few hours.
    01-05-11 04:21 PM
    OK. I have been away due to business and moving back into my apartment at school, but I have spent a substantial amount of time toying with my new phone.

First I would like to say I absolutely love it. It is my first blackberry and I really enjoy it thus far. I basically browse the internet, check stock and futures quotes, e-mail, text, and listen to a little music.

My only gripe is it seems I have to charge the phone quite often. I think I can remedy this by making sure I turn off applications when I am done so they aren't running in the background when I am doing other things. If anyone has any other suggestions to make the battery run a little longer, I am all ears.

All in all, excellent phone and I am happy I purchased it!
    01-08-11 01:53 PM
    Software version seems to have a big impact as well. I upgraded to the unofficial .413 software and saw a dramatic increase in battery life, as well as resolution to the bluetooth issues I was having.
    01-09-11 11:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD