My husband purchased PdaNet last month for the BlackBerry Style that we're using to use for internet. PdaNet is our only source for usage for the internet. We have no money to pay for any more programs. Well, lastnight while I was online with PdaNet, I was kicked offline. When I tried to sign back online, it wouldn't let me connect again. I haven't been able to get back on PdaNet since lastnight. Could someone please tell me what's going on? The program has been purchased, there shouldn't be a reason for this program to be blocked.Our carrier is BoostMobile.
    02-19-12 10:27 PM
    Depending on how much surfing you did, Boost may be killing your data connection due to excessive data transfer. Tethering (using a mobile device for computer internet connectivity) is not generally allowed under most cellular providers unless you purchase a tethering option...it has nothing to do with purchasing the PDANet interface program and Boost would not be inclined to help you if they know you are trying to tether as a primary means of internet connectivity.

Perhaps you could transition to a standard mobile phone plan and subscribe to a DSL or similar service for your internet connection to keep the $$ about the same.
    02-20-12 07:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD