So I just got my Style today, love the phone, one of the first things I did was check for new software using the update app. It said that there was an update available so I allowed it to download and install the update. The problem/question is this, after supposedly starting the update process my phone keeps loading and rebooting, loading and rebooting. It has been doing this for over and hour now, I'm not sure if it is updating files or what it is doing, it just sits on the sprint screen for a few minutes then restarts. Is it bricked? Is there anything I can do about this?

Thanks
    06-02-11 09:16 PM
    Looks like somehow the update was interrupted and something went wrong. You may need to do the update from your computer - or take it to your Sprint Store and have them do it for you.

If you are wanting to do it yourself, which isn't always a bad thing - helps you learn a little bit more about your phone, then I have a link in my signature called "how to recover a nuked blackberry". Read through that first, make sure you understand what is going on, then give it a try. If you have any questions feel free to post back here.

Hope things work out for ya!
    06-07-11 12:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD