So far I'm liking .407 and really happy with the available memory after installing my apps (Berryweather, meterberry, quicklaunch and google maps. I was running .413 for a few days but after clean installing it twice, Berryweather didn't work so that was enough for me, bye bye. Wiped phone and installed the Official .407 using DM and it's been working great.
    MikeG7265 likes this.
    12-19-10 06:04 AM
    So far I'm liking .407 and really happy with the available memory after installing my apps (Berryweather, meterberry, quicklaunch and google maps. I was running .413 for a few days but after clean installing it twice, Berryweather didn't work so that was enough for me, bye bye. Wiped phone and installed the Official .407 using DM and it's been working great.
    Glad to see that I wasn't the only one having problems with Berryweather on .413. I was thinking of installing .413 again today, just to make sure it wasn't something that happened during the install, but after your post, I know it's not.....thanks!!
    12-19-10 07:51 AM
    I'm running the .413 leak and BerryWeather hasn't given me any issues.
    12-19-10 07:37 PM
    I'm running the .413 leak and BerryWeather hasn't given me any issues.
    Guess I may have to give it another try then. In addition to Berryweather not working correctly, I had a fairly bad memory leak the first night....over 30mb. How has your memory and battery life been with .413?
    12-19-10 10:56 PM
    Guess I may have to give it another try then. In addition to Berryweather not working correctly, I had a fairly bad memory leak the first night....over 30mb. How has your memory and battery life been with .413?
    I've only lost about 3 MB here and there. I didn't scroll back through the messages, but with the .413 leak, did you go back and delete the old os? That seems to be the reason for most of the memory loss issues lately.

On a side note, Social Scope & Tweetissimo (both still in Beta) started messing up last night and I'm assuming it was an issue with the os since it was two apps and not just one. All seems fine this morning.
    12-20-10 07:36 AM
    I've only lost about 3 MB here and there. I didn't scroll back through the messages, but with the .413 leak, did you go back and delete the old os? That seems to be the reason for most of the memory loss issues lately.

On a side note, Social Scope & Tweetissimo (both still in Beta) started messing up last night and I'm assuming it was an issue with the os since it was two apps and not just one. All seems fine this morning.
    Yeha, I did a wipe with JL_Cmder first, then loaded the OS. But I enjoy doing the OS updates, so I may go ahead and give it another try, maybe it was a bad install the first time.

I didn't seem to have any problems with Social Scope last night. But I think I've narrowed it down to SS being the culprit for my worst leaks, but like you said, it is still in beta....and with this device having so much memory, it's not like I'm gonna miss a little memory here and there!
    12-20-10 09:11 AM
    Guys -.- Go to the place in which you did your OTA update and delete the backup file -.- I had this problem when I updated but after I deleted my Backup file (to go back to the Old OS if you didn't like the new Update), the free memory went back up

Options>Software Updates> *DELETE BACKUP FILE*
    I go to this option but it just checks for an update. No option to delete back up file
    12-21-10 12:05 PM
    I think maybe mine is deleted. Just going to let it be. Meter berry shows 228.6 free since a reboot an hour ago only -1.4mb lost
    12-21-10 12:14 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD