Guys, this is my first post, and I've searched this issue and seemed to come across lots of replies to it but none to satisfy my question. I have used this site for tons of information in the past and all my issues were resolved through searching the forums. So here is my problem...

I am coming from a Curve 8330, with the an older operating system and was able to create long text (160 plus character's) messages with subject lines, etc.

I send messages like this for work pretty often as it is useful to send it to colleagues who use different phones and may not have smart phones.

Is there a way i can create MMS messages with subject lines, etc.? I can not do it with the current version (6.0.0.407 platform 4.4.0.314)

IF possible i'd be willing to go to the old style of text messages that arent grouped together in the chat/conversation style.

Is there possibly a third party application that will allow me to create text messages this way?

Thanks for your help guys, and again i've searched, and everything seems to be about inserting pictures or attachments, and that is very easy.

Chris
    01-08-11 11:40 PM
    As far as 3rd party apps go, no clue on your question. As far as the current style of SMS-MMS, it is now the standard, and no options to change it natively. That part was streamlined and combined after a lot of screaming by a lot of people. And yes, I've seen businees folks holler that it was changed, also, so you're not alone.

My answer should kick you back up so that others may read your post. Sorry I don't have an App answer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 12:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD