Ok, I've browsed some previous threads on this and fiddled with my new Style and haven't yet figured out is I can use controls (like skip) to listen to MP3s and other music on the Style with is open. So fa, I've only been able to figure out how to play the songs I've copied over to it and navigate through them with the clamshell open. I'm early in a 30 day trial window, and this could seriously be a deal breaker if I have to have it open to navigate through music. Pressing the only convenience key just seems to end or pause the music. I haven't figured out yet how to make it skip to the next song. Please tell me I can, I'm just grossly missing something! Thanks...
    Last edited by MsFabulous; 02-05-11 at 11:20 PM.
    02-05-11 11:18 PM
    Okay, for starters, you will need to select your group of songs (album, artist, playlist, whatever) with the flip open. Once the music has started playing, then you can close the flip. Now, the volume keys do control the volume. However, if you press and hold the Up volume key, it skips to the next song. If you press and hold the Down volume key, it skips to the beginning of the song you're listening to. Press and hold it again, and it will skip to the previous song.

Hope this helps!
    lastlight likes this.
    02-06-11 12:55 AM
    Anyone know a way to disable the button control while closed? Its a real pain when music starts from your pocket because you bumped a key in a meeting...
    02-09-11 05:00 PM
    @ liquidfunk: I asked getsatisfaction.com & they said it currently is not possible to change the key functions. kind of a bummer in today's custom world
    Last edited by ScreenTalkerOrg; 02-09-11 at 05:12 PM. Reason: add @
    02-09-11 05:12 PM
    liquid-just make sure the music you are playing is appropriate to those in the meeting--ie country-for any meetings you have in Texas---or have some self help tape come on---maybe that way you can promote your career--
    02-09-11 05:39 PM
    Anyone know a way to disable the button control while closed? Its a real pain when music starts from your pocket because you bumped a key in a meeting...
    Just exit the media player before the meeting and it wouldn't be a issue.
    Ferretling likes this.
    02-09-11 05:53 PM
    thanks for this guys, ughh it was pissin me off!
    02-14-11 12:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD