Not that I heard any rumors or anything, but just a thought in general: Do you think RIM will make a GSM version of the Style? What do you guys think? (Also hearing that there might be a CDMA version of the Torch going to Verizon rumor out there from BGR, further influences my thought process.)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 01:18 AM
    The call for a GSM Style is getting louder. As is for the CDMA Torch. Personally, I'd like to see both happen. But for now, my new Style is awaiting my return home. Tour is going on the bench.

12-22-10 01:36 AM
    The main reason for my question was because I was watching Kevin's video review on the Style, and my fiancee wants it, but doesn't want to go to Sprint.

12-22-10 05:22 PM
    I was disappointed when I found out the Style was CDMA only. I've been spoiled by the recent CDMA/GSM hybrids they've put out. I think a GSM Style would be a solid seller
    12-23-10 03:12 AM
    I was disappointed when I found out the Style was CDMA only. I've been spoiled by the recent CDMA/GSM hybrids they've put out. I think a GSM Style would be a solid seller
    I initially hoped it wouldve been a GSM/CDMA hybrid when it came out but then again I'm not surprised since the CDMA Pearl flip wasn't.

12-23-10 08:45 PM
    I really hope a GSM style comes out. I had a chance to play with Kevins for a few mins and I instantly wanted one.
    12-23-10 11:29 PM
    Would be great if they did that. I severely dislike when something is locked down to one side or the other... Makes ya want it twice as much when ya can't have it.

12-26-10 02:13 AM
    I also think the Style is a better designed phone than the Torch. I didn't even know that it's CDMA only right now, what a dumb mistake..put them on the GSM too!
    12-26-10 09:32 PM
    it's a nice idea. perhaps the GSM 3G version could have a touch screen?
    12-28-10 10:09 PM
    I had the Torch and now have the Style. Both are amazing phones and I'd love to see versions of both on the other networks too.
    12-29-10 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD