Currently I'm a Bell client and for some odd reason (knowing it's outdated), I want to buy a BlackBerry style. I've owned the Torch 9810 and the Bold 9900, but I'm not too sure why, I've always liked the flip phone form factor and have never given this phone a chance. I know the specs of this phone may not be up to date with the latest BlackBerrys, but I'm going through a phase where I'm looking for a solid-overall communicating device instead of the fancy apps and whistles to all the phones out there. My situation is this: Bell no longer has this phone listed on their website, and the only carrier that has it is Telus (outright price of $399, a bit absurd I might add considering the latest Curve with OS 7 goes for $349 outright). Does anyone know of any Bell stores that still sell this phone in the Toronto area? I don't want to buy it used, looking to get it brand new. Also, do the towers Bell use still support CDMA? I'm assuming yes, because Telus has this phone and they share the same towers, but I may be wrong.

Thanks.
    01-02-12 01:57 AM
    the only way you are going to find a 9670 is by calling all of the bell stores you can think of.

The end of life on the 9670 was around August.

You're going to have to do some digging.

I called my local Bell World stores and nearly got laughed at.
    01-03-12 06:40 PM
    Hi,
    I'm using a BB Style and I'm realy satisfied with it. I'm also on Bell network and getting signal everywhere in Quebec province. I bought mine last year on eBay brand new (250$ instead of 399$) cause I did want to break my actual contract with Bell. By the way, it's less expansive for data plan on CDMA phone than the others. If you want it, I found one on eBay object number: 270882263960
    French guy from Quebec back country.
    01-05-12 11:26 AM
    Pm me,
    I bought one in Brampton, Ontario a few months ago...I can send you the # for them.

Mark
    @allaboutmybb
    www.allaboutmybb.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-12 01:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD