I'm a guy. To all the men, would sport a purple Blackberry?
    11-12-10 04:07 AM
    Sure, it would go perfect with my deisgner shoe!

Seriously, if you like it, get it. If there's an issue you can exchange it. Who cares what other people think.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by mkoso65; 11-12-10 at 07:40 AM.
    11-12-10 06:47 AM
    I agree. We live in a world where purple means Homosexual. But if you don't display the characteristics of a homosexual or if you don't care honestly then go for it. If they have something against your phone or gays then let them deal with it.

My old teacher (Guy) Used to have a pink razer. for some attention. It worked. lol
    11-12-10 07:50 AM
    As a female, I don't see the big deal.

To quote my 10 son, "purple isn't just a girl color"
    11-12-10 08:10 AM
    The way the device is designed, the color is very subtle anyway. If you like it, I say get it! And like the others have said, don't worry about what other people think!!
    11-12-10 09:01 AM
    Like Mike said the design makes the color very subtle. If you bought one and decided you didn't like the color anymore, you could buy a different color cover for the phone that would cover up the purple. There are an assortment of different color covers already on ebay for the 9670.
    11-12-10 09:34 AM
    Am I missing something? If Purple is an issue, why not get ther Grey/Black?
    11-12-10 06:04 PM
    I seriously thought about getting the Purple Style, but I dont' like drawing attention to my phone. For example...if the phone is sitting out on a table, I don't want it to stick out for someone to take. Just a thought. But, if you want to get the purple one dooooooo it.
    11-13-10 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD