Hope someone can help me. I seem to have acquired the airG app on my phone, and I have no idea how it got there. It doesn't appear on my apps listing, and it hasn't been downloaded. When I click on it, I get a message from RIM that says it's a third-party site, not under RIM's control, with the option to either agree or disagree. I press disagree, and after a bit of a wait l get another message telling me a "communications failure has occurred, please try again". I've tried at least 5 times. I checked it out in the BB App Store, and it appears to be a free social site for teenagers, obviously something that I'm not the least bit interested in. When I opened the menu, there wasn't an option to delete it, so apparently it hasn't been downloaded. Is there any way I can get this stupid thing off my screen?

Merry Christmas everybody (no, I'm not being sarcastic, I really mean it )
    12-25-14 01:22 PM
    Sounds like not an app, but an install link. One of the things your carrier pushed. You can delete the service book but it will be pushed again. Just hide it.
    mamasan47 likes this.
    12-25-14 01:29 PM
    That was quick!!! Thanks, Ira. I was concerned that somehow my phone had been compromised. Didn't realize carriers could do something like that, most annoying. Anyway, I'll hide it and just forget about it.

Thanks again....

Linda
    12-25-14 01:37 PM